Special Olympics NC
Paragould, AR, United States
Who says FUN and RESPONSIBILITY can’t hang together? At SONIC Drive-In restaurants, you’ll have all that, along with great pay, flexible hours, a . . .
Bethesda, MD, United States
Location: Bethesda, MD Employment Type: Part-Time Salary: Competitive Job Description At Max Brenner Chocolate, we are cultivating a dynamic wor. . .
North Huntingdon, PA, United States
Ensure customer satisfaction by greeting and answering their questionsTour your area to ensure it meets our customer's expectationsWork hand-in-h. . .
Worcester, MA, United States
Position Summary The District Manager (DM) oversees the day-to-day operations and other company initiatives within multi-unit AutoZone stores. The DM. . .
Bronx, NY, United States
STAFF NURSE I/II BRONX, NY, US JOB DESCRIPTION The Staff Nurse will provide professional nursing care to assigned patients. Assesses patients, deve. . .
Oakland, CA, United States
Organization:ABSMC-Summit CampusPosition Overview: Applying the principles of the nursing process and working within the policies/procedures of the P. . .
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc.
New Port Richey, FL, United States
Watermark Retirement Communities is one of the Top 25 Best Workplaces in Senior Housing for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, . . .
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Remote, United States
The Opportunity QuidelOrtho unites the strengths of Quidel Corporation and Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, creating a world-leading in vitro diagnostics c. . .
Arlington Heights, IL, United States
Nursing Part Time , 3rd , 11pm to 7am . . .
Orlando, FL, United States
A Welcome Center Representative is responsible to check in guests while on vacation. You’ll use your outstanding customer service skills to: • We. . .
Job Type: Full Time
Who says FUN and RESPONSIBILITY can’t hang together? At SONIC Drive-In restaurants, you’ll have all that, along with great pay, flexible hours, a cool uniform and the camaraderie of fantastic co-workers.
As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant Cook, you will oversee the Appetite Satisfaction Department, which involves operating the following stations: Food Production, Grill, Fryer and other tasks if applicable.
Cook tasks in the restaurant may include:
- Preparing and cooking food orders to meet product quality standards
- Food preparation and portioning
- Cooking on the grill
- Operating the fry station
- Dressing items to order
- Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Cleaning including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC Drive-In restaurants
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Qualifications...
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing quality products for our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train on all the stations – it never gets boring here!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In restaurant experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.