Bessie, OK, USA
Equipment Tech Posting Details Job Details Description Arcosa Specialty Materialsis searching for anEquipment Techfor ourBessie, OKplant. In this rol. . .
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Journalism And Broadcasting
Arcosa Specialty Materialsis searching for anEquipment Techfor ourBessie, OKplant. In this role you will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by OSHA safety standards. As an Equipment Tech, you’ll perform preventive maintenance and electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs to production and mechanical equipment, machinery, and components. within the production process through computer automation.
Arcosa Specialty Material is a leading producer and distributor in the Western and Southwestern U.S. of lightweight and natural, aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
What You’ll Do:
• Use and read blueprints, schematics - pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, small power tools and electronic test equipment to perform a variety of maintenance tasks.
• Perform preventive maintenance and electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs to production and mechanical equipment.
• Install and repair electrical systems
• Basic troubleshooting/3 phase/equipment up to 600v
• Troubleshoot breakdowns on production equipment and mechanical components
• Perform complex repairs on production equipment motors and mechanical components, including basic pneumatics and hydraulics
• Read schematics -
• Perform preventative maintenance and testing on electrical wiring and components
• May be required to move/install equipment
• Perform high voltage electrical repairs (e.g. controls, relays)
• Maintain and complete all required records
• Follow all safety rules and practices
• May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment
• Listens for unusual noises from machines and equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations to diagnose problems.
• Dismantles defective machines and equipment to repair.
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears and other parts.
• Install and repair electrical apparatus (such as transformers and wiring), and electrical and electronic components.
• Lay-out, assemble, install, maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and, repair, and replace gauges and values.
• Repair and maintain physical structure of facility.
• Install, program or repair automated machinery and equipment.
• Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts.
• Operate cutting torch or welding equipment.
What You’ll Need:
• Minimum of 4 years of Industrial Maintenance experience
• The ability to read blueprints and schematics
• Basic troubleshooting/3 Phase/equipment up to 600v
• The ability to wire electrical panels
• The ability to install equipment from the ground up
• The ability to maintain good attendance
• Required to work height 25ft and up