CROWN KEMBLE ASSOCIATES
Worcester, MA, United States
Area Business Director Description Description The Area Business Director (ABD) will cultivate and maintain a strong direct customer-facing p. . .
Winston-Salem, NC, United States
Overview We are looking for highly analytical candidates skilled in healthcare administration as they are in business management. Healthcare Business . . .
Economic Analysis and Research Network
Washington, DC, United States
Seattle’s job boom may be making headlines, but new data show the economy is growing across Washington state. Employment markets from Spokane to Lon. . .
Menifee Global Medical Center
CA, United States
The AudioEye Help Desk to report accessibility and usability related issues. Registered Nurse POSITION SUMMARYDEFINITIONUnder supervision, to perform. . .
Bakersfield, CA, United States
Company Description ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in theWashington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contr. . .
Cambridge Franchise Holdings, LLC
Anderson, SC, United States
Team MemberOpportunity Awaits!Carrols owns and operates more than 800 Burger King Restaurants, and we need great people on our team! As a Team Member,. . .
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Description Apply today to start your career with one of the market leaders in construction and industrial tools and supplies!Fasteners Inc. is seeki. . .
Foundation Medical Staffing
CA, United States
Quick Facts: "RNnetwork has an excellent travel opportunity for a provider experienced in the following specialty: RN-Emergency Room. This. . .
Edward, NC, United States
Patient Care Tech ED 1 Naperville Campus EMERGENCY SVCS Req. Number 34915 Weekends Required: Yes Holidays Required: Yes On Call . . .
Raleigh, NC, United States
Why join us? Great pay Flexible hours Referral bonus Paid time off 1.5 x Pay for Holidays After hour and weekend differential Mileage reimbursement b. . .
Job Type: Full Time
Category: General Management
Area Business Director
The Area Business Director (ABD) will cultivate and maintain a strong direct customer-facing presence with gastroenterology healthcare providers and their office/clinic staff. The ABD will help establish us as a company that advances patient care with novel mechanism medicines that meet important clinical needs. If you’d like to help us launch an important first-in-class product to the gastroenterology community, come join us.
• Achieve sales objectives.
• Focus on accountability, collaboration, compliance, and teamwork to delivering favorable results to healthcare professionals, their patients, and our company.
• Assume accountability for establishing and implementing an effective sales plan that meets (ideally exceeds) sales goals and corporate objectives.
• Collaborate with ABD peers to optimize product opportunities through coordination and information sharing linked to large gastroenterology group practices.
• Work closely with personnel from Marketing, Patient Services, and Market Access to inform on territory experiences and dynamics to facilitate best practices and idea exchanges to optimize product and company success.
• Master clinical data, disease state knowledge, competitive products, and market access information to drive relevant messaging with decision makers and influencers.
• Ensure activities comply with all laws, regulations, and company compliance policies
• A minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry sales experience.
• Experience in specialty pharmaceutical/biotech sales, gastroenterology, and nephrology preferred.
• Proven track record of success - consistently achieving and/or outperforming sales goals.
• Product launch experience preferred.
• Experience with patient service hubs and specialty pharmacy distribution knowledge.
• Demonstrated experience in competitive markets.
• Ability to engage customers with a keen focus on their needs and experiences.
• An understanding of the laws and regulations applicable to the sales and marketing of pharmaceutical products to physicians and healthcare organizations.
• Ability to understand/develop and implement sales strategies and tactics.
• Strong clinical and scientific acumen to communicate with and influence healthcare professionals and key stakeholders.
• Specific knowledge of and relationships with gastroenterology healthcare professionals, their office/clinic staff, and local patient advocacy groups is a plus.
• Ability to analyze sales data and key performance metrics to identify business opportunities.
• Possess integrity, work with honesty, accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Prior sales management experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree.
We currently maintain a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with CDC guidelines. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. We are an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations for those unable to be vaccinated who qualify for exemption in accordance with applicable law.