Peoria, Arizona Dermatology Opening | General Dermatology
U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking an exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Peoria, Arizona!
This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners’ Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated and experienced support staff including MA’s who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Interested in learning more? Submit your CV to our provider recruiting team here.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Paid Relocation
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
U.S. Dermatology Partners Peoria on 83rd Avenue, formerly North Valley Dermatology, was founded in 1986. Our mission is to provide our patients with a friendly, comfortable environment, offering a full range of medical and cosmetic dermatology services in one convenient location. Whether you are visiting our general medical dermatology doctors, our licensed aestheticians, or both, you’ll find our team to be friendly and helpful throughout your visit. And, whether your initial visit is with our medical professionals or our aestheticians, you’ll know that you have access to our full range of services with the convenience of one-office scheduling and the reassurance of the same customer-centric experience throughout.
Peoria is a charming suburb of Maricopa County filled with energy and history. Averaging 300 days of sunshine each year, the city provides an idyllic setting for visitors to enjoy a wide array of outdoor recreation and activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a growing community which proudly serves Peoria and its surrounding neighborhoods:
- Sun City
- El Mirage
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practice’s strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com.
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
S – Service Excellence
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
O – One Team
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
A – Accountability
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
R – Reliability
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.