What you'll do...
Principal Product Manager, Growth and innovation Walmart+
As a part of Walmart’s Customer Org, you’ll be the voice of our customer. Why? Because Sam Walton founded our company with the belief that the customer is #1. It’s not just a belief, but our way of doing business. With the customer at the forefront, we have the ability to help deliver save both time and money for our customers no matter how they shop with us and reach them in new, unexpected ways.
Want to be part of a startup within Walmart? Want to work on some of the hardest problems within Walmart? Want to be part of a team building one of the largest memberships in the planet?
Walmart+ functions as a startup within the larger Walmart Organization. As one of the fastest growing functions within the Walmart organization - we value individuals who are customer obsessed, data-driven, and have a bias towards action. Your OKRs will be directly tied to the value you provide to our most loyal customers, and we welcome candidates who are up for the challenge. As part of the W+ Customer Product team, your charter will be to build ideal experiences for members who leverage our services across their many needs.
You’ll leverage the best and latest tools to facilitate remote teams and work with teams who develop experiences that have changed the industry including the mobile app, online grocery experience, curbside, or Delivery Unlimited. Innovating on the world’s biggest stage, you’ll get to deliver customer-centric solutions before they walk in the door, after they purchase, and every step in between. This is that place. This is Walmart.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, being a Principal Product Manager at Walmart could be the fit you’ve been looking for.
You’ll Make An Impact By ....
- Product Discovery: W+ is still in its early stages. You should identify prospect and existing members’ pain points carefully hack growth for W+.
- Defining vision and strategies for your product, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, unlocking key new capabilities to deliver value to our members at Walmart scale.
- Experimentation: You should have many good ideas, keep experimenting and scale the best ones.
- Independency: You can absolutely work independently with minimal direction. You own the member problem and ship the solutions iteratively.
- Collaboration: Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to OKRs, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You’re ex-Founders, early-stage start-ups employees.
- You’re a growth hacker.
- You know how to build an MVP. Not just any MVP. Think like a founder.
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis.
- You’re an outside of the box thinker.
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution.
- You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly.
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Perks and Benefit
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America