- PATIENT EXPERIENCE MANAGER - REGISTERED DIETITIAN
- ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
- Full relocation Provided ***
Unidine was founded in 2001 with a focus on providing high quality service and an unwavering commitment to scratch food preparation. We focus wholly on providing custom culinary experiences, featuring fresh, from scratch food production with an emphasis on health & wellness. Today, our company has a national presence, yet still dedicated to delivering a unique dining experience to every one of our clients. Along the way, we have remained true to our original mission and we continue to innovate and disrupt the industry with strategic solutions.
Every member of the Unidine team is driven to deliver the highest level of service and shares a belief that our approach to fresh food is fundamentally linked to health and wellness, human interaction, and social responsibility. From this common foundation, we deliver the best food and dining management services in the industry and exceed our customers' and clients' expectations every day, which is why we are looking for the best talent in the industry.
As the Patient Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the entire patient experience in relationship to clinical nutrition and dining services within a healthcare environment. The PEM will coordinate with other department professionals to deliver an exceptional patient experience and achieve identified nutritional outcomes. The PEM will promote health and wellness throughout the hospital system and the community in which the health system is located. As a leader on the dining services team, this person will be the catalyst for change.
Essential Functions and Key Tasks:
- Acts as a liaison between patient care and dining services by fostering and developing client, nursing and interdisciplinary staff relationships; participates in multidisciplinary committees to advocate for nutrition related programs and procedures.
- Oversees patient services and clinical staff, including hiring, training, and completing annual evaluation
- Manages dining service delivery, completes meal rounds and test trays to ensure correct temperature and customer service standards are met
- Manages clinical nutrition protocols, policies, and develops clinical QA’s for process improvement to ensure patient satisfaction and quality of patient care
- Ensure patient documentation is up to standards per the Academy of Nutrition Dietetics standards
- Develops QA projects to identify and correct customer service or delivery gaps and communicates outcomes to appropriate team members and committees
- Integrates guest dining services into patient care model, service and treatment
Education and Experience:
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian(RD)/Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with the Commission of Dietetic Registration
- Licensed by state dietetics licensing board where applicable
- Must have 3+ years in healthcare clinical and/or operational experience
- Serve Safe certified or completion of Serve Safe certification within 6 months of hire
- Requires repetitive wrist motion.
Unidine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.