Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive. CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In addition, CS approaches Diversity & Inclusion with the same rigor, accountability and visibility as our critical business strategies, embedding diversity and inclusion practices in everything we do! We are responsible for building an environment where all employees feel empowered to achieve their full potential. We are a global workforce that generates diversity of thought and innovation, resulting in better overall business results. Corporate Services values and embraces individual uniqueness and empowers employees to bring their whole selves to deliver their very best. We thoughtfully embed inclusivity and diversity as core strengths in our hiring, career development and training practices. Corporate Services’ success depends on our people and we highly value our amazing employees. Make Corporate Services your workplace of choice today!
As a Facilities Electrician your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance of all the electrical distribution systems.
- Work from drawings, schematics, and other electrical documentation.
- Collaborate with other discipline technicians to support mechanical and process equipment.
- Use and update electrical procedures for electrical maintenance and operation.
- Conduct functional acceptance testing for newly installed components of the electrical distribution system.
- Conduct daily rounds and readings.
- Work a compressed Work Week schedule. Shift 7: (days backend) AM PM Thursday- Saturday and alternating Wednesdays.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Willingness to pass CPR/AED training.
- Willingness to work a compressed day work week schedule.
- Willingness to support a team culture of high performance, to meet safety and quality goals.
- Willingness and ability to work in a high-paced team environment.
- Skills to recognize system and equipment deficiencies and take appropriate corrective action.
- High proficiency in reading single-line electrical diagrams, schematics, and blueprints.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work.
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
The candidate must have an active Oregon journeyman license or Oregon reciprocal agreement journeyman license from the states of Arkansas, Idaho, Maine, Montana, Utah, Wyoming.
- Working experience covered by National Electrical Code (NEC70), Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment Maintenance (NFPA 70B), and Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA 70E).
- Willingness to work in heavy personal protective equipment including Level 4 arc flash protection suit outside in high temperatures and to lift up to 30 lbs. and pull 250 lbs. at least once a day.
- 3+ years of experience with:
- All aspects of electrical maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment and systems.
- Maintenance requirements for industrial electrical facility systems, such as electrical distribution (up to 15kv), switchgear, generators, and variable frequency drives.
- Electrical metering and testing equipment including multi-meter, Megger, High-Pot, ground fault detector, VLF, and IR camera.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
What would you like to do now?
Find out more about working at Intel