Valenti Real Estate Services, Inc.
Vincennes, IN, United States
General Maintenance Duties:• Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer. Represents the company in a prof. . .
Solon, OH, United States
Provides professional nursing care to a specific patient population in a variety of ambulatory settings. Assists in providing clinical oversight to as. . .
Shoreline Fruit, Llc
Williamsburg, MI, United States
Shoreline Fruit is the largest tart cherry producer in North America operating nearly 7000 acres of cherry orchards right here in Michigan, producing . . .
Columbus Surgical Specialists, Inc.
Riverside, AL, USA
We are more than a health system. We are a belief system. We believe wellness and sickness are both part of a lifelong partnership, and that everyone . . .
Nebraska Methodist Health System
Huntington, WV, United States
Employment Opportunity: Primary Care Package: Standard term: 5 years Attractive salary – guaranteed base years 1 and 2 Eligible for wRVU-based. . .
Escondido, CA, USA
Craft your career with Panera Bread! Our team members make a competitive hourly wage PLUS TIPS!apply online - www.mannacareers.comCome Join Panera Bre. . .
Harrison Trading Group Llc
Marietta, GA, United States
Business Systems Analyst Hansen Talent Group - Marietta, GA Define customer needs in technical and business contexts. Ensure the proposed technical a. . .
Deere & Company
Dubuque, IA, United States
Engineering Supervisor, Structures Test and Instrumentation Services Date:Nov 17, 2022 Location:Dubuque, Iowa, US, 52001 Company:John Deere John Dee. . .
North Carolina Community College
Goldsboro, NC, United States
Human Resources: email@example.com NC Community Colleges Jobs Psychology Instructor Psychology Instructor Employer Job Location 3000 Wayne Memorial . . .
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS)
Grass Valley, CA, United States
Volunteer and Event Coordinator Animal Place Job Description Animal Place’s mission is to provide refuge for farmed animals, to further animal righ. . .
Valenti Real Estate Services, Inc.Vincennes, IN, United States Salary : $ 15.37 per hour Apply Now
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Maintenance, Installation & Repair
General Maintenance Duties:
• Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer. Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
• Assists with monitoring of resident satisfaction and ensures follow up on the results.
• Responds to resident/management requests and Service Request for occupied apartments as directed by Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
• Uses service request system and schedules to establish priorities. Determines with Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor, requests or emergencies that should be top priority. Monitors the completion of Service Requests in order to limit callbacks.
• Reviews daily work order priorities with the Property Manager at the beginning and end of each day.
• Oversee and ensure that established preventative maintenance programs are implemented, followed and documented.
• On a regular basis must use independent judgment (following prescribed procedures) to determine actions to be taken, priorities, emergencies, etc.
• Must be able to deal with moderate to high levels of stress due to meeting deadlines and reprioritizing activities.
• Responsible for the daily upkeep of the grounds and appearance of the property.
• Has a complete understanding and working knowledge of the company's policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the maintenance and security of all property-issued tools.
• This job description does not provide an all-encompassing list of duties, there may be a need to perform other duties as assigned.
On-Call and Emergencies:
• Shares on-call responsibilities; responds to resident service requests within 24 hours.
• Assists with hazardous weather problems, fires, floods, snow removal, freezes, etc.
• Regular attendance, punctuality and dependability required.
• Strongly preferred that candidate have at least one year of experience with a construction background.
• Required to provide own (industry specific) hand tools.
• A valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work functions.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of building maintenance and repair.
• A positive, team-oriented attitude.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers.