Framingham, MA, United States
Description Job Description:No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse engineering professionals. . .
Jackson, MS, United States
Welcome Applicant!We want to ensure that the application process is smooth and efficient and recommend the following tips: Prior to applying, please p. . .
Harlingen Medical Center
Ontario, CA, United States
Responsibilities The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for performing a wide variety of payroll activities, including ensuring accuracy and complian. . .
A1 Tree Services
Redding, CA, United States
General: A-1 Tree Service is looking for a full-time certified heavy equipment mechanic / lube tech. Applicants must have a background in small engine. . .
CapTech Ventures, Inc.
Richmond, VA, United States
Company Description Job Description CapTech Data Governance professionals match our clients’ business goals with available technologies when de. . .
Orlando, FL, United States
Company Description Job Description In this role, you will work as a member of the architecture team, responsible for defining a best-fit solution f. . .
Puyallup, WA, United States
Requisition Number: 139574Job DescriptionCintas is seeking an Accounts Receivable Representative. Responsibilities include all accounts receivable rel. . .
Rapid City, SD, United States
At Perkins Restaurant & Bakery our employees are part of the Perkins extended family and the families we serve. And you'll b. . .
New York, NY, United States
Senior Product Manager Diverse teams make better products.Let’s change the face of technology together! Let’s be honest, this is what you really. . .
Big Shoes Network
Homestead, FL, USA
Sprinkman Real Estate is a local boutique brokerage, providing the area with the highest level of real estate services since 2014. Our primary focus i. . .
Job Type: Full Time
No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Protect yourself and your family with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”.
Successful candidates can look forward to a fast paced, diverse work environment and flexible work hours/work arrangements as well as managers who will encourage career development and growth including:
In this role, you can also expect to gain:
Leidos is looking for an entry level Physical Engineer for our Framingham, MA location. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for design and planning related activities associated with electric transmission, distribution and substation facilities. Responsibilities may also include system planning assignments from time to time.
This position will be a member of a design team comprised of engineers, designers, and CAD technicians and will also coordinate and collaborate directly with client representatives to complete work.
• Complete tasks and assignments based on direction provided by senior engineers
• Conduct site investigations to assess existing conditions, identify potential constructability issues, and develop possible solutions
• Perform engineering calculations and analyses, using client and industry software where applicable
• Apply the minimum requirements of the National Electrical Safety Code to the design processes
• Work with client and other standards to implement design
• Prepare design drawings suitable for use in installing equipment and constructing facilities
• Work with a designer/drafter to create the required drawings for each project
• Develop bill of materials for each project; use client standard software platforms for material procurement
• Perform periodic site inspections during construction
• Provide engineering support to crews and contractors during construction
• Prepare as-built record drawings of completed installations and construction
Required Education & Experience:
• B.S. in electrical engineering
• 0-2 years of experience with either internships and coops, and/or course work with electric utility design
• Engineer-In-Training (“EIT”) professional certification preferred, or goal to complete requirements within 6 months of hire date
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure situations
• Team player who can work effectively in team environment
• Self-starter who work independently with minimal direction
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required when interfacing with clients and staff
• Detail oriented with attention to quality
• Strong analytical skills and proven problem solver in both team and independent environments
• High level of computer competency
• Willingness to travel to project and/or client sites
Leidos is a trusted and technology-focused solutions provider. Utilities and mobile operators rely on our Power Delivery Services Team for reliable power and telecommunication expertise, as reflected through our work with more than 50 investor-owned utilities, more than 160 municipals/cooperatives, as well as a growing number of mobile operators, local utility providers and private developers. In addition to providing engineering and project management services, Leidos works with an established group of industry-leading construction partners delivering meaningful Energy Delivery Solutions. Our recognition as an industry leader is confirmed by the latest national rankings by Engineering News-Record (ENR) ranking Leidos within the Top 10 T&D Firms, and Top 10 Power Firms
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.