Hansell Tierney is assisting our client, a top educational institution in the PNW, with their search for a contract
Website Content Coordinator.
Fully remote option (based out of Seattle, WA)
6 month contract with potential fulltime conversion
Website Content Coordinator
position within an Infrastructure development and Web Services support team. Team consists of network operations, systems operations, cybersecurity under the close direction of the Public Affairs (Communication and Web) Department. We support a school district of more than 52k students at 100+ schools, supported by nearly 8k mix of staff and educators. In this role, the WordPress Content Coordinator will support various aspects of the SPS website multilingual site environment as directed by the SPS web services team. The Content Coordinator will also work closely with the Web Services Team and Communications to understand SPS community needs and deliver positive user experience. The following describes the responsibilities of the current development team. The ideal candidate would satisfy most of these needs. (Must have skills in
About Hansell Tierney:
Website content publishing experience, including basic knowledge of html code and content management systems
Commitment to universal design and accessibility; Understanding of web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG)
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Relationship development and interpersonal skills
- Strong communications and facilitation skills
- Critical/analytical thinking and problem solving
- High energy level, strong team player, and good work ethic
Attention to detail
- Curiosity towards new technology and outstanding ability to analyze and solve problems
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in a K-12 Academic environment
- Experience in a public agency
- Speaking and writing a language other than English, particularly Amharic, Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Vietnamese.
is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way.
partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.