What you'll do...
Does the idea of working for one of the fastest-growing, Fortune 1 company digital advertising platform providers excite you? This is that place.
Walmart Connect is seeking experienced Digital Account Managers to build and sell Walmart Walmart Connect’s advertising solutions, using our proven conversion-driven and brand-building solutions.
As a member of the Walmart Connect team, you will work alongside groups of industry experts in a rapidly and exponentially growing business. We are looking for demonstrated performance in an ever changing, exciting environment as well as problem-solving leadership skills with limited oversight.
As a Walmart Connect Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping grow advertising partnerships. We work cross-functionally with Walmart Ad Sales, Product, and Category Marketing teams. Externally, we work with suppliers' Brand Managers, Analytics, and E-Commerce teams, as well as their National Media and Shopper Marketing agencies. Account Managers need to excel in problem solving and spearhead process execution. The ability to follow through on projects and maintain accountability is critical for this role. The position also requires experience working on a cross-functional, revenue-generating team within a complex organization.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we are passionate in our endeavor to continuously bridge the gap between supplier brands and retail shoppers at an unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, “Save Money. Live Better,” we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. Our team believes all digital advertising can be targeted and quantified – and we have Walmart’s sales data to prove it! Our team and our supplier partners win when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth for their business both online and offline.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and 401k matching
- Flexible PTO – Take care of your work AND yourself
- Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- And much more
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Managing supplier’s campaigns & revenues
- Building strategic campaign recommendations based on a deep understanding of the suppliers’ business goals and marketing objectives
- Driving the end-to-end creative process between the supplier and Walmart Connect’s creative team.
- Managing agency proposal templates and tagging
- Partnering closely with campaign management on campaign activation, trafficking & optimizations
- Providing frequent communication and updates with clients and internal stakeholders regarding campaigns
- Working closely with Measurement & Analytics to ensure reporting accuracy
- Sharing actionable insights & recommendations to support supplier’s strategy and driving incremental revenue
- Supporting monthly campaign billing, ensuring accuracy and delivery
- Working cross-functionally within Walmart Connect & Walmart merchandising to drive strong results for suppliers
- Mentoring Campaign Managers and junior associates
- Four-year college degree
- Ability to lead day-to-day relationships and work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to supplier needs.
- Experience in building media plan recommendations.
- Excellent follow-through and no hesitation in ensuring accountability across teams
- Meticulously detail-oriented project management to ensure we increase the strength of our relationships with suppliers and their investment in Walmart advertising
- Familiarity with analytics, advertising data/tech, and DMP technologies, paired with strong analytical and quantitative skills, problem-solving
- Resourceful in maneuvering through a large company while working in a nimble and fast paced environment – ability to adapt and thrive in any business situation
- Willingness and desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills along with cross company and partner collaboration skills. Ability to be clear, concise, and effective in communication.
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key issues to management
- Tactical and strategic thinker to help influence suppliers’ investment in Walmart media/advertising
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 1 year's experience in project management or related field OR 3 years' experience in project
management or related field.
2 years' experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
eCommerce, Logistics, Managing budgets, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Supply Chain
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification