At Oshkosh, we build, serve and protect people and communities around the world by designing and manufacturing some of the toughest specialty trucks and access equipment. We employ over 15,000 team members all united by a common purpose. Our engineering and product innovation help keep soldiers and firefighters safe, is critical in building and keeping communities clean and helps people do their jobs every day.
Assist Corporate Treasury with international treasury operations and projects by performing daily cash management, supporting monthly netting and foreign exchange activity, assisting with the implementation of global cash management services and resolving daily operational issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily cash management for international accounts with the goal to minimize idle cash and ensure adequate liquidity.
- Perform daily cash positioning for international accounts, initiation, and confirmation of electronic funds transfers.
- Manage and resolve daily operational issues, provide support to international Treasury customers.
- Analyze bank fees and evaluate cost savings opportunities.
- Communicate with bank service providers and assist with the establishment of cash management services to support international business development.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of current and evolving regulations, practices and technologies in Treasury and financial management.
- Support monthly netting process, as well as execution of foreign exchange (FX) transactions within the guidelines of the corporate FX policies.
- Develop, track and report key treasury operational benchmarks. Support intercompany loan activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 3 years of related experience in accounting, finance, or treasury.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collect and analyze information, draw conclusions, and prepare recommendations as applicable to the area of responsibility
Oshkosh is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability for any part of the employment process, please contact us at: 920-502-3009 or email@example.com.
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.