Freight Breakers provides managed labor services to support warehouse, distribution centers, 3PL’s, and cross-dock operations. We are a North Carolina based company with operations from Pennsylvania to Texas. With onsite leadership and a production-minded labor force, we provide our customers with site-centric solutions to high touch manual processes. Although Freight Breakers specializes in providing Dock Unloading and Loading Services for clients, our expertise includes all aspects of distribution warehouse management and all attendant services such as product stocking, product banding/wrapping, manifesting/staging shipments, corrugated bailing/recycling, pallet management, and freight running.
The Sales Representative position is the first foot in the door for all the services above. Being able to initiate first contact and communicate our business model effectively as well as how it can drastically change the client’s current standing will be how we accomplish this. You will also partner with nearby Freight Breaker managers across the various teams we have to best search, serve, and construct new partnerships with currently existing and newly forming businesses.
Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you will provide Freight Breakers-caliber client service, research, and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of potential and key clients, and understand how our range of service offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their business model can be greatly improved through our labor system and partnership.
This position will require a potential candidate to travel to our home base in NC, learn our business model, communicate with our company’s best leaders and lastly be on the ground operations shaking hands with new clients who are in need of a better labor force. Being able to negotiate and compromise with a calm and cool head will be the secret weapon here. This position will be met with a lot of client rejection, so being able to politely take “No” in stride will be the best fit. Our company is still growing and learning as a team; new ideas and concepts are always welcome.
- Lead the process of setting up new clients for new contracts, success, and prove the return on investment for each new account.
- Engage with our team/ clients and provide advanced solutions involving tech and forward thinking, for example integrating their efforts/process with our business data to bring more efficiency and in depth knowledge to the table.
- Drive business outcomes to clients in partnerships with cross-functional teams within Freight Breakers to impact to our clients by increasing functionality and metric goals.
- Scouting and developing prospective clients: Driving through developmental areas, making calls or emails through contacts obtained in the field and in person contact etc.
· Negotiable: Based on experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years’ experience in account management, sales, or marketing
- Experience engaging negotiations and influencing contract terms
- Experience partnering with customers using digital marketing in-house tools.
- Working knowledge of development areas: Areas where new distribution buildings operate.
- Working knowledge of Internet platforms: research services and familiarity with Marketing.