Start Date: 2/7/2022
Shift: 8HR DAY
Duration: 13 weeks
Our client in Honolulu, HI has travel nursing position for an RN with current Oncology experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
Who wouldn't love to experience Honolulu, HI? You will find some of the most beautiful scenery ever in this Oahu city, and there are an endless amount of things to do from surfing some of the worlds best waves to biking up volcanic mountains to vibrant nightlife outings. It is an understatement to say that this city is lively and exciting. The Hawaiian culture is evident everywhere you look through the delicious food, impressive performances, and laid-back lifestyle, and Honolulu has a prominent city vibe with its thriving businesses and urban infrastructure. This city has a new adventure for every day; you will not be disappointed! For more information, visit .
What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication "your way" - call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or