Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Somerville, NJ, United States
Job Details: INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER New Jersey based manufacturer of personal care & cosmetic products is seeking an Industrial Engineer. Responsibilitie. . .
Onesource Technical, Inc.
Jefferson City, TN, United States
Job Title:Family Medicine/Primary Care Physician Location:Jefferson City, TN Salary:This position offers a highly competitive compensation package. . . .
Pizza Hut, Inc.
Winterville, NC, United States
701 W FIRE TOWER RD UNIT AWINTERVILLE, NC 28590 Assistant Restaurant Manager Apply Now Description: Requirements What are we looking for? The good . . .
Ask Staffing Inc
Summit, NJ, United States
Job Description:Position is scheduled for Wed-Sat 8:00 pm-6:00 am(3rd shift)This is 100% onsite position.Job Description:The Quality Assurance Documen. . .
Up Health System - Marquette
Jeffersonville, IN, United States
For Technical Assitance Please Email Lifepointsupport@hcpros.netAlso, Please view our Frequently Asked QuestionsJob SearchBasic Search||Job Descriptio. . .
Reach Human Resources
Salton City, CA, USA
Job DescriptionJob Description Summary : Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We . . .
Hartford, CT, United States
Description Job Schedule: Full Time Standard Hours: 36 Job Shift: Shift 1 Shift Details: Every other weekend and every other holiday required . . .
University Of Central Oklahoma
Edmond, OK, United States
Job Details Level: Entry Job Location: Main Campus - Edmond, OK . . .
The Wenger Group
Elizabethtown, PA, United States
The Wenger Group is looking for a full-time Mill Technician I, who is an integral part of our feed manufacturing team. What your day looks like:You. . .
Glenview, IL, United States
Business Analyst, Pricing Business Analytics TeamProfile:WESCO | Anixter is seeking a Business Analyst for our Business Analytics team within the Pric. . .
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.Somerville, NJ, United States Salary : $ 73,096 per year Apply Now
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering And Technology
New Jersey based manufacturer of personal care & cosmetic products is seeking an Industrial Engineer.
· Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information
· Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste
· Ensure that team members are following the proper operational protocol
· Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades
· Assist in the development and maintenance of operational benchmarks
· Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues
· Develop and administer operational training
· Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel
· Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and user personnel.
· Preparing material and equipment lists, purchase orders, cost analyses, and estimated production costs.
· Designing the layout of facilities and determining personnel requirements.
· Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
· Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
· Gather missing information from management and employees
· Maintain close observation of the day-to-day activity of employees in order to maximize efficiency
· Determine processes that will enable the company to take full advantage of supply chain management opportunities as they arise
Send resume to:
Mark W. Wonders
Senior Executive Recruiter
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Connect with me on LinkedIn!