|Description: || |
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for "Spec, Talent Acquisition ". **Remote Must be on PST / Southern CA prefered**Duties:
Calling IT Recruiting professionals focused within the Information Technology, Information Security and Data Science space. This is a remote role partnering with teams of Recruiters supporting management teams across multiple business divisions.
In your role, you will be responsible for working in partnership with our Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to identify and drive talent acquisition strategies attracting top talent for the various IT groups. Using a variety of sourcing techniques to search for, screen, and identify candidates for managers, the Technical Recruiter is responsible for assisting with the placement of quality candidates involving full cycle recruiting while partnering with our Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Human Resources team to align top talent in the best suited positions to drive IT initiatives.
What you will do:
* Partner with HR Business Partners and corresponding Managers to source for the best of the best in quality technical talent, determining best avenues for talent acquisition (e.g., advertising, direct contact, employee referrals, research organizations, employment agencies, job fairs, and college recruiting).
* Keep abreast of industry talent and incorporate best practices for reaching top talent before the competition
* Manage and participate in requisition flow and applicant screening process, providing overall highlights on each candidate, making recommendations to Recruiters and Hiring Managers
* Negotiate and discuss offers with all parties involved
* Track and provide up-to-date recruiting status activity, recommending alternative solutions to difficult to fill positions
* Correspond with applicant during recruiting process to ensure candidate's interest and experience
* Actively contribute to the results of our team
* BA/BS degree
* Strong investigative/research skills for sourcing candidates and learning about jobs and technologies for assigned client group, responsible for hard to fill positions
* Excellent written, verbal skills, and organizational skills with a positive, team focused disposition
3 years + of related work experience, potentially recruiting for Software Engineers, Cloud Engineers, DBA's, Infrastructure Engineers and Information Security Engineers, ERP Engineers, IT Project Managers and BSA's.
* Experience recruiting for experts in Microsoft and Oracle technologies.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, HRIS/AT systems and web based applications (Workday preferred)
|Requirements: || |
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.