Assistant Director - VOA High School
Come join our life-changing team building hope, resilience and well-being as an Assistant Director for VOA High School!
Compensation:Based on experience.
About the job:
Seeking individual with experience in either Operations or Academic leadership in a high school setting.
Job duties will be based on candidate’s expertise in Operations OR Academic leadership.
- Oversee student support services including supervising school social worker, case coordinator, and student engagement specialist
- Manage/Supervise front desk staff and operations
- Intake coordination of new students
- Enrollment and attendance management for student population
- Oversee outreach and marketing
- Oversee the equitable academic delivery to students including providing leadership on school improvement plans
- Oversee credit attainment for student population
- Ensure quality curriculum is being delivered by supporting teachers reach classroom goals
- Provide ongoing teacher development
- Conduct required teacher observations
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- HSA & FSA Programs
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
- Must be a Licensed Teacher
- Bachelors degree with 3 years of leadership experience OR Masters degree with 1 year of leadership experience
The VOA High School education team is small, goal-oriented, highly collaborative and committed to nurturing student voice within the educational experience. VOAHS is part of Volunteers of America MN/WI which serves as an affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Volunteers of America Minnesota is a nonprofit health and human services organization that annually serves more than 25,000 children, adolescents and their families, older adults, students, persons with disabilities and special needs, and adults completing incarceration. Since 1896, we have helped people gain self-reliance, dignity, and hope.
Take pride in helping others and join us today!
At VOA, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and unique personal differences nurtures and supports our organizations’ shared commitment to our mission and creates an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to do their personal best.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
You are using an unsupported browser.