First shift: 8:30-5:00
Our Lab has an immediate opening for a Shipper/Assembler position, working as part of a small and fast paced team across all functions of small piece assembly, order fulfillment services, and shipping.
Ideal candidate has proficiency in data entry and familiarity with general order fulfillment procedures and processes. This is a fast paced environment, and requires the ability to quickly change tasks as dictated by daily schedule. Being detail oriented and a high degree of accuracy in pulling correct material and related documentation, counting parts, measuring and weighing materials, and creating labels is a critical part of this role.
- Accurately pick/pack test devices and orders for shipment, include detailed customer-related documents, prepare for shipment, and systematically process products for storage in accordance with existing warehouse procedures.
- Preparation of devices including assembly of small piece devices and reprocessing charcoal cannisters for re-use. Involves loading and unloading small charcoal cans into ovens.
- Maintain a high level of quality and accuracy of work to ensure that our customers received the correct products, in a timely manner.
- Maintain orderly shelves and bins in the warehouse.
- Complete paperwork as required.
- Assist with other departments during busy seasons.
- Other related duties as required and assigned by Shipping Supervisor.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant warehouse and related logistics experience preferred.
· Excellent organizational and strong communication skills with ability to work independently or as part of a team preferred
· Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand and/or walk continuously throughout an 8 hour shift; stoop, kneel, or crouch, to reach stock shelves at multiple levels; must have the ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; clean and maintain a safe warehouse working environment.