WHY commute when you can work right in beautiful Temecula CA!
IMMEDIATE OPENING AVAILABLE - PAID TRAINING – BONUS PROGRAM
health benefits + paid holidays + 401k match + paid time off (PTO) and more
The Identity Intelligence Group known as IDIQ in Temecula is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Engineer. IDIQ is a privately-owned company that has been in business since 2009. We provide identity theft and credit reporting services to consumers nationwide under our brands such as IdentityIQ®, CreditScoreIQ® and MyScoreIQ®. Our company is currently ranked in the top 5 in our industry and has been honored as a Top-10 Ranked Company by BestCompany.com, earned the 2019 Stevie Bronze Winner, and the Enterprise Security Top 10 Fraud and Breach Protection Solution Provider for 2019. We have been recognized on TV, online, and radio by shows such as Modern Living with Kathy Ireland. To learn more about our flagship service visit our website at IdentityIQ.com.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior IT Engineer is expected to maintain, upgrade, and manage our software, hardware, and networks. This role is responsible for ensuring IDIQ’s computer systems are well maintained and operate reliably. Tasks include supervising and assisting, as necessary, IT technical support team members in performing regular systems and security monitoring, handling backup procedures, and helping set up, maintaining, and deleting user accounts as required. This role is also responsible for managing the IDIQ Technology and Security policies and submitting relevant procedures and standards, ensuring that hardware and systems work as expected, and maintaining archives as needed. Additionally, this role will provide technical support related to systems within IDIQ and manage patches and upgrades to ensure that systems are maximally efficient and effective.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and you should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your main goals will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently, communicate effectively with colleagues during troubleshooting procedures, coordinate directly with developers to enable and assist with software deployments, communicate necessary information to supervisors, and make suggestions for how to improve operations as necessary.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Build, configure, and troubleshoot software and hardware enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades.
- Provide remote and hands-on system administration support, system maintenance and operations support.
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot hardware or software faults, issues, and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- Configure or reconfigure new and existing computer workstations based on approved standards.
- Coordinate with the IDIQ business operations asset manager on user-level equipment order needs.
- Coordinate with IDIQ business operations – asset manager and training on the new or replacement assignment of equipment to employees.
- Manage user-assigned computer virus and malware security events following established policy.
- Supervise IT Technical Support team members in the performance of their duties
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years’ recent experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role and possess all the skills listed below.
- Experience with databases and SQL, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl, or other languages
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Knowledge of cloud providers and their offerings, e.g., Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- BSc/Ba, or equivalent experience, in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is a plus
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Work experience in a DevOps role
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
The annual salary for this position is $82,500. This is a full-time position, salaried, exempt (40+ hours/week).
Identity Intelligence Group, LLC dba IDIQ prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law. acted by email or phone with further information.
This position is onsite at our Temecula office center. However, due to COVID-19, our company is currently working remotely. Once our local government re-opens, this position will resume in our Temecula office. We are currently only considering local hires for this position at this time.