Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com .
Senior Media Specialist
AsSenior Media Specialist, you will support our media team in the media strategy, planning, buying, and campaign development process on our Snacks business for iconic brands includingSlim Jim, Orville Redenbacher, Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop, ACT II, Duke’s, DAVID and BIGs Seeds. Manage all executional aspects including campaign development, executional setup, audience data usage and targeting, delivery, reporting, optimization, and analysis. Lead the delivery of campaign performance updates, optimization solutions and new media opportunities to important partners. You will report to the Director of Media Services.
- Partner with the media team to develop cross-channel media programs with emphasis on eCommerce and Retailer media platforms.
- Manage all executional aspects of the campaign development and executional management processes – strategy development, partner selection, tactical development, tagging recommendations, audience data and targeting recommendations, setup, delivery management (pacing, budget, spend), troubleshooting analysis and reporting.
- Design measurement and learning plans against our goals. Manage project timeline, deliverables, and budget, as assigned and with input from Manager.
- Manage campaign pacing and delivery of viewable, human impressions.
- Prepare all performance reporting. Work with media team and agency partners for prompt delivery of reports to partners and ensure accurate/useful performance and optimization updates. Present findings to important partners.
- Identify media technology partners required for delivering media executional excellence. Including: ad verification partners, programmatic solutions, and 3rd party data providers. Develop scorecard for partner assessment and work with media and team members to select and award business.
- Manage audience and data-based targeting strategies, tactics and execution to ensure learning and improvement.
- Understanding of the media landscape, including new offerings and innovations within digital, traditional, and eCommerce channels. Work to identify how, when, and where those media opportunities can be applied to support our needs.
- Apply relevant industry and channel trends to category, brand, and marketing strategies. Keep close eye to competitive media landscape and share information and recommendations relevant to business.
- Maintain a focus on fiscal responsibility, monitoring media budgets, pricing and cost effectiveness.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of media experience within an agency, client or publisher environment
- Knowledge of media math, media planning/buying practices, media systems and tools (i.e. ad servers, attribution, tagging, ad verification – prefer knowledge of comScore, MediaTools, Datorama)
- Knowledge of audience data targeting methodologies and eCommerce platforms
- Knowledge of media measurement tools and optimization methodologies
- Experience explaining new or difficult concepts in simple, applicable business terms to a variety of team members and experience levels
- Experience presenting information to team members
- Timeline and project management skills
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay,incentive opportunity,matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)