At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Branch Manager within PNC's Retail Branch organization, you will be based in Colorado Springs, CO
- Responsible for leading all aspects of branch performance. Drives revenue and customer loyalty through consultative interactions with clients, and solutions that help them achieve financial well being. Creates a differentiated customer experience, making banking easy in an omni channel environment. Collaborates with a broad range of eco-system partners. Accountable for risk management and compliance . Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members.
- Utilizes a branded sales process to achieve sales targets and customer loyalty. Grows branch revenue through the acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households and through collaboration with eco-system partners. Drives business banking results primarily through business development and community involvement activities. Coaches to consultative selling to drive results and enable customer financial well-being. Has foundational understanding of balance sheet and income statement.
- Manages and coaches to the delivery of a differentiated client experience. Coaches team to confidently engage with customers in technology enabled interactions, providing solutions and advice oriented consultation that improves client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution, making banking easy for customers. Connects all of PNC, delivering a seamless customer experience in an omni channel environment.
- Drives the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through effective onboarding, coaching and development. Makes talent development a priority for all branch team members . Ensures employees achieve performance and activity expectations through effective and ongoing performance management. Models PNC values by cultivating and supporting an inclusive workplace.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk. Exercises leadership, authority and sound decision making to mitigate sales practice risk. Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines and adherence to established policies and procedures.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
- To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team.Watch this video.
Branch Banking Services – Knowledge of the responsibilities, issues, regulations, business practices, and operations of retail banking branches; ability to provide qualified services to customers.
Digital Awareness – Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the PNC conversation.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Sales Management – Develops sales strategies that incorporate client segments, market opportunities, competitive forces and sales force effectiveness. Identifies priorities and ensures sales teams execute against plans that focus on deepening client relationships, elevating market share and increasing share of wallet. Drives sales teams to build a strong pipeline of prospects and clients.
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
Base Salary: 70,000-104,650
Placement within the compensation range is based on the specific role and the following factors:
- Individual salary may vary by geographic location / market data
- Lower in range – Building skills and experience in the job
- Mid-range – Experience and skills align with proficiency in the role
- Higher in range – Experience and skills add value above typical requirements of the role
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.