Sterling, VA, United States
Food Research and Development Director, Sterling, Virginia Position Title:Food Research and Development DirectorLocation:Sterling, VirginiaIndustry:F. . .
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Job Description Job Description Assists in performing diversified clerical duties related to the operational needs of the office/department. Job . . .
Keller, TX, United States
Location: Keller, TX Employment Type: Part-Time Salary: $10.00 - $13.00 Job Description The primary job of the Cleaner is to clean and reset aud. . .
Covenant Healthcare Services & Staffing
Tazewell, TN, United States
Overview LPN, Nursing Home Full Time, 72 Hours Per Pay Period, Day Shift Claiborne Medical Center, a member of Knoxville-based Covenant Health. . .
Edison, NJ, United States
Store Manager Edison, NJ, US, 8837 Generate Sales Produce sales gains, by providing customer service. Meet or Exceed Company Objectives in all measu. . .
Minneapolis, MN, United States
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and en. . .
The Boland Group
Franklin, TN, United States
Position "Snapshot" * Support the Project Manager by directing the workflow of ongoing projects that is consistent with the project schedule and bud. . .
Shelbyville, KY, United States
Unload trucksSort products in the backroomStock products on shelvesEnsure aisles are neat and area is cleanEngage vendors and drivers with a positive . . .
Presbyterian Night Shelter
TX, United States
Journey Home Guide - Family Services Presbyterian Night Shelter is known for serving the homeless in greatest need: those who have no othe. . .
Warsaw, NY, United States
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-PT in WARSAW, NY S08085 Requisition ID 2016-88574 Street 80 SOUTH MAIN ST ROUTE 19 City WARSAW State NY Job Location (P. . .
Job Type: Full Time
Position Title:Food Research and Development DirectorLocation:Sterling, VirginiaIndustry:Food ManufacturingReports to:Global R&D DirectorStatus:Full Time – Direct Hire
Jones Networking is recruiting for a Research & Development Director to join the corporate office of a food manufacturer in Sterling, VA. The Research and Development Director will lead and oversee the R&D team responsible for the technical activities of product improvement, including innovation and new product development. This position is responsible for managing all R&D technical documents to conform with up-to-date regulatory requirements and will work closely with both sales and operations to coordinate the development and commercialization of products for customers. Our client offers the opportunity for a long term, rewarding career with competitive salary, excellent benefits, and growth potential. Benefits include medical, dental and vision Insurance, 401(k) with company match, life & disability insurance, paid vacation sick leave & holidays, corporate discounts, and much more.
Research and Development Director Position Summary:
– Development of new products and product improvements according to defined parameters.
– Participate in calculating recipe costing.
– Reformation of products to improve quality characteristics, processing efficiencies or ingredients cost.
– Document ingredients, test alternate vendor ingredients and define specifications and standards for accurate lab records and formulation modifications.
– Support in day-to-day activities in product developments.
– Arrange times for new / reworked product sampling with R&D taste test panels.
– Participate in planning, monitoring and documenting plant trails and initial plant runs for successful commercialization of new products.
– Work with other departments i.e., Purchasing (new raw material specifications), Quality Assurance (documentation of ingredients specifications) and Operations (recipe procedures).
– Foster creativity in new product development.
– Create and monitor samples inventory for outgoing sample requests.
-Manage detailed documentation of tasks and results; with the support of the R&D Chefs.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, or a related field required.
– Minimum eight years of experience in the food manufacturing industry and R&D.
– Knowledge of GMPs and HACCP; HACCP Certification is a plus.
– Certified Research Chef (CRF) a plus.
– Exceptional attention to detail and able to work within competing deadlines.
-Strong leadership skills with prior supervisory experience.
If you’re ready to take the next step towards an exciting new career, visit www.jonesnet.com to view all of our current openings in Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD, and Charlotte, NC.