What You Can Expect:
Our RNs love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you’re looking to use your skills to create a large-scale impact, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place to work and we’re looking for a compassionate RN to join us as a Divisional Clinical Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity to provide direct support to Trilogy’s leadership and implement system-wide clinical practices that shape the way we provide world-class service for our residents.
We’re a close-knit team that’s walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile and giving residents’ families peace of mind. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won’t find anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there’s a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That’s Trilogy.
The best place you’ve ever belonged.
Whether you’re looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let’s talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- 401(k) Match
- No agency staffing – we’re 100% Team Trilogy
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
A career at Trilogy is unlike any other, what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant’s heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It’s not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
Sun Prairie Senior Living
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Whitney (502) 735-0948
What We're Looking For:
Here’s what you’ll do when you join us:
- Assist with the recruitment and interview process to fill campus Director of Nursing positions.
- Collaborate with the Sr. Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer, Clinical Compliance Support, and Division Clinical Support to ensure efficient and compliant practices.
- Conduct clinical system audits at health campuses to promote regulatory compliance.
- Partner with campus leadership to improve training programs.
- Explore areas where we need to improve and help teams implement better practices.
- Assist health campuses as assigned during state surveys, researching policies, regulation interpretation, etc.
- You’ll also maintain professional competencies of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of current changes that may affect health care systems.
If you have these qualifications, we’d love to chat:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an RN degree.
- Valid state RN license.
- Current and valid CPR certification.
- At least 3-5 years of Registered Nurse experience in a healthcare, senior living or long-term care facility. Previous nursing home geriatric experience is strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a multi-facility environment.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- You’re also excited about the opportunity to travel regularly between the campuses in the division.
Life At Trilogy:
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an opportunity?
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development. If you’re interested in furthering your career you’ve come to the right place. Trilogy provides FREE training to help you achieve your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we’ve been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We’re a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you’re looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We’re a proud equal opportunity employer. If you’re passionate about providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same time, we’d love to meet you regardless of your background. We’re a diverse team serving diverse communities.