Apply with Indeed
QA Testing Manager
Apply With Indeed
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Fully Remote QA Testing Manager to join their team. Summary: The Quality Assurance & Testing Manager (QATM) leads a team of Solution Quality Assurance Testers and Experience Assurance Testers who support the Enterprise Transformation Solution Development Team (SDT). The QATM provides specific, and often specialist, technical input to various solutions, often from the perspective of those responsible for operational change management, operational support, ongoing maintenance of the solution, etc. They work closely with the technical advisor, release manager, project manager, solution developers, and other technical staff to ensure the successful delivery of solutions. They are also responsible for analyzing client requirements and ensuring proposed solution designs meet the business objectives while adhering to firm standards. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- QA Testing Manager will develop and maintain technical documentation, including architecture diagrams, technical requirements, and other related documentation
- Conduct research and evaluation of emerging technologies to determine their potential impact on projects
- Participate in technical meetings with clients, stakeholders, and solution teams
- Identify technical risks and recommend strategies for mitigating them
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to technical problems
- As a QA Testing Manager, you will participate in code reviews and ensure that technical best practices are followed
- Manage the team of solution quality and experience assurance testers including their professional development and performance assessments
- Write papers which represent the firm's position on technology and its application within the firm
- Mentor and train junior technical staff
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- Teaching certificate or experience educating adults preferred
- 6+ years of related work experience with at least 3 years in a software development role or a related technical field
- Experience with designing and developing technical solutions
- Experience in mentoring and training junior technical staff
- Experience in professional services/consulting beneficial
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Expertise in testing methodologies and best practices, including manual and automated testing
- Design thinking expertise
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours as necessary; 5% travel
- Workshop facilitation certification preferred
- Agile/Scrum certification preferred
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.