Walworth, WI, United States
About the Organization Inspiration Ministries (IM) is a faith-based provider of services and programming for adults with disabilities located nea. . .
Mebane, NC, United States
Senior Treasury Analyst Sandvik Inc. in Mebane, NC seeks a Senior Treasury Analyst Sandvikis a premier high-tech engineering and manufacturing so. . .
SiteOne Landscape Supply
Reno, NV, United States
Company OverviewSiteOne associates are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun! Whether you are experienced in the gree. . .
ECS Virtual Support
Wilmington, NC, USA
Overview Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Support Agent. Our company is seeking over 4,000 agents. Our agents choose from a number of possible pos. . .
Peoria, IL, United States
Direct Marketer Perfect Choice Exteriors is a growing family-owned home remodeling business that has been in business for 20 years.We are in search. . .
Long Island City, NY, United States
3DBio Therapeutics is a biologics and bioprinting company with a focus on regenerative medicine that precision manufactures living tissues to allow th. . .
Rolling Meadows, IL, United States
DescriptionSENIOR ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANEpiq Solutions is seeking a full time Senior Electrical Technician with at least five years of hands-on experie. . .
Sun & Ski Sports
Stafford, TX, United States
About the Position OVERVIEW Since 1980, Sun & Ski Sports has been an inspiring adventure. We are a specialty outdoor retailer inspiring you to let adv. . .
Kossuth County Economic Development Corporation
Manitowoc, WI, USA
Cemetery Superintendent Website WebsiteCity of Algona Position Type:FLSA Non-Exempt, Full-Time with BenefitsWage Range:$23.50 – $28.00 per. . .
Student Conservation Association
ID, United States
Expected Dates January 17, 2023 to November 14, 2023 Site NYS Department of Environmental Conservation Position ID PO-00734634 SCA Hudson Va. . .
Job Type: Full Time
About the Organization
Inspiration Ministries (IM) is a faith-based provider of services and programming for adults with disabilities located near beautiful Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. IM stands out from other residences because of our warm, loving, family environment and Christ-centered vision. All our Residents are treated with dignity and respect by a staff that is passionate about seeing each person grow in his or her highest level of independence.
“Helping people with disabilities THRIVE in Christ-centered community.”
ü We believe in the authority of God’s Word
ü We believe Jesus Christ in central to all we do
ü We believe in the value of every person, no matter their ability
ü We believe in humble service
ü We believe in helping people achieve their very best
ü We believe in transparency and integrity in all we do
Inspiration Ministries’ mission is one of achieving the very best for the Residents who trust each employee with their lives. The act of achieving the very best for Residents is both a team and individual effort which allows employees to strive for the STARS. That means Inspiration Ministries employees agree to achieve STARS Standards each and every day as outlined below.
· Servant – One who is Christ-like, humble, helpful, committed and empathetic.
The Transportation Associate will be in charge of all day-to-day transportation needs for the Inspiration Ministries residents. The Coordinator will act as Transportation Manager when he/she is not present. This includes but is not limited to overseeing, scheduling, and transporting of all Inspiration Ministries residents, including managing vehicle and safety maintenance. Transportation Coordinator and Associate and Caregivers will work together to communicate travel and appointment times, coordinating the preparation of Residents upon departure and arrival. The Transportation Coordinator and Associate reports to Transportation Coordinator.
Average Number of Hours: 29+
Status: Hourly (non-exempt FSLA)
Rate: $12.50 per hour
Years of Experience: 2 years of driver's experience.
Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge
· Hold a valid driver’s license with clean record.
Major Duties (75% to 80% of Job):
· Drive vehicles using specified routes or to specified destinations according to time schedules, complying with traffic regulations to ensure that Residents have a smooth and safe ride.
· Park vehicles at loading areas so that Residents can board.
· Advise Residents to be seated and orderly while in vehicles.
· Assist Residents with disabilities on and off the bus, ensure they are seated properly, help carry baggage and answer questions about transportation schedules or routes.
· Handle Resident emergencies or disruptions as it pertains to transportation.
· Record information, such as Residents’ travel times and travel completions, in ECP software.
· Regulate heat, light, and ventilation systems in vehicles for Resident comfort.
· Report delays or accidents.
· Load and unload baggage in baggage compartments.
· Read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
· Inspect vehicles and check gas, oil, and water levels prior to departure.
· Maintain training on all safety equipment and lifts.
· Understand all emergency procedures.
· Inspect and maintain all safety equipment.
· Adhere to State and Federal CBRA regulations.
· Maintain clean and safe vehicles and loading areas.
· Work with other departments such as Maintenance to ensure a safe and orderly vehicle.
· Review maintenance logs and manage ongoing maintenance on all vehicles.