Portfolio Marketing Leader
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Sleep and Respiratory Care Portfolio Marketing Leader will be part of the Sleep and Respiratory Care Global Business Marketing Organization and will partner and collaborate closely with the Connected Care Cluster and SRC Solution leaders. The leader will be the key conduit between the business and the cluster—filtering and satisfying all Connected Care Cluster requests. The leader will be responsible for leading the integrated value propositions (IVPs for SRC audiences and across businesses where it makes sense) to provide inputs to the businesses (including requirements for new products, propositions, platforms and claims requirements), identify new solutions offerings in collaboration with the Business Category Leaders and I2M per business, and to engagement team for consumer / consumer engagement strategy. Given this, the ideal candidate will have significant experience analyzing marketing insights and data analytics, and making impactful recommendations, brining in the VOC, developing patient journeys and identifying value pools to drive growth. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be skilled at leading teams and working across functions (business categories, cluster and group) to deliver an integrated proposition (inclusive of software and services) globally across our key audience segments—consumer, patient, clinician and IDN/DME/Sleep labs.
You are responsible for
- Identifies potential audience centered opportunity areas where Philips can play based on analysis of target audience needs, competitor insights and clinical and technological trends; conduct ability to win and cost to win analysis working with Markets, Business Category Leaders and Insights & Analytics.
- Lead the integrated value propositions (IVPs cross businesses) to provide inputs to the businesses (including requirements for new products, propositions, platforms and claims requirements), identify new solutions offerings in collaboration with the Business Category Leaders and I2M per business, and to engagement team for consumer / consumer engagement strategy.
- In partnership with key markets, generate and update customer (persona: user, influencer, buyer)segmentation based on customer decision journeys and value drivers to accelerate profitable growth, in close collaboration and in accordance with guidelines from Marketing Insights & Analytics
- Drive and help formulate necessary market conditioning /shaping strategies consistent with Source ofBusiness (which may include claims roadmap, pre and post market studies and market access/health economics components) across categories, per business in close collaboration with Clinical Affairs & HEOR, Chief Medical Officer and Business Development Manager.
- Translates Portfolio marketing strategy to business category level.
- Responsible for the business level execution of the 24-month planning cycle and links to SPOR and BMC planning (Business Leader led)
- Responsible for delivery of marketing intake briefs to the engagement strategy & content/asset creation teams
- Drives Return on marketing investments (A&P) for business, and serves as first point of contact for business leader for marketing ROI
- Monitors performance of the integrated value propositions against targets, defines and drives execution of performance improvement plans with business category leaders
- Key interface for the SRC business to cluster marketing team
- Champions marketing capability building within businesses as per Philips marketing capability framework
- Day to day business contact point for assigned & co-located resources from Insights & Analytics COE
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; MBA preferred
- Strong experience in Portfolio Marketing, Product Marketing and/or Product Development
- Strong ability to identify opportunity areas and drive integrated value proposition creation
- Capable of identifying and bringing together cross functional teams to meet the desired outcome
- Solid understanding of the marketing discipline and marketing mix elements, along with experience in developing and implementing integrated propositions
- Ability to integrate marketing strategy into key areas of responsibility
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers.
- Collaborative mindset to work across the BMC and Cluster organizations
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.