Children's Health Orange County
Irvine, CA, USA
Work LocationOrange, CaliforniaWork ShiftNight – 12hrs (United States of America)Why CHOC?At CHOC Children’s, we strive to be the leading destinat. . .
St. Peter's Health Partners.
Albany, NY, United States
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:A Licensed Polysomnography Technician is a lead worker who has demonstrated expertise in performin. . .
Orange, CA, United States
Senior Polysomnograph Tech - Newport Heights - Sleep Center - F/T Varied - 53240-1A Updated: May 16, 2023 UC Title: POLYSOMNOGRAPHY TCHNO SR Positio. . .
Children's Health Orange CountyIrvine, CA, USA Salary : $ 17.56 per hour Apply Now
Job Type: Part Time
Work LocationOrange, California
At CHOC Children’s, we strive to be the leading destination of children’s health by providing exceptional and innovative care. We are responsible for the overall health of our community’s pediatric population in our hospitals, clinics, and practices. And because of our breadth of care, your career at CHOC Children’s can be as diverse and fulfilling as you determine. CHOC Children’s compensation structure, benefits offerings, and career development programs are geared to helping you achieve your professional and personal goals. Apply now to see where your career at CHOC Children’s can take you.
Job SummaryThe Polysomnographic Technologist I is responsible for performing a variety of Apnea/Sleep Diagnostic Studies on infants and children to include calibrations and monitoring equipment set-up. Will process all documentation in order to provide accurate information to the corresponding physician.
* Required: Minimum one (1) year of direct patient care experience in Sleep Disorders.
* Preferred: Additional work experience in Respiratory Care and/or EEG Testing. Both Digital and Analog equipment experience preferred. BiPAP and ETCO2 experience preferred.
* Required: High School Diploma plus completion of Polysomnography workshops, courses, seminars and/or comparable experience in EEG/Respiratory and/or Sleep Disorders Laboratory.
* Preferred: Associates degree and some college or Allied Health course work with EEG or Sleep Laboratory experience preferred.
* Required: Proficient in the use and theory of all equipment relating to Apnea/Sleep Diagnostic Testing. Desire to work with children and their families is essential. Ability to communicate technical and/or clinical observations and score records. Strong verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal relationship and collaboration skills.
* Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Required: Basic Life Support (BLS); Registered Polysomnography Technologist – CA.