IIT Jobs Data Bank-Job Detail
Estimated Length: 12 months M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm
• Business Unit: Human Resources
• Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm
• Telecommuting: No
• Term: 1 year, with the likelihood of extension
• Reviews postings for accuracy and completeness.
• Assists with advertising Department recruitments and identifying qualified candidates.
• Handles pre-interview tasks (e.g., scheduling) and post-interview tasks (e.g., reference checks), as well as conducts interviews.
• Supports employee onboarding and new employee orientation sessions.
• Provides general support to the recruitment team.
• Provides program support for Financial Services Examiner Trainees to ensure employee morale.
• Assists with entering a variety of transactions in HR-related systems (e.g., Employee Profiles).
• Maintains and monitors HR related electronic mailboxes.
• Performs various other duties in support of HR office operations.
• Excellent writing and communication abilities are preferred.
• Should be a self-starter, outgoing and team-oriented.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with higher level management staff is essential.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. is a mandatory component of the assignment.
• Reliability, and time and attendance is critical.
•HR-related degree a plus.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner ofInc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Headquartered in New York, IIT hasover 400 consultantsdeployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Our Consultants love working for IIT
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer