Continuum Rehab Group
Taos, NM, USA
Irvine, CA, United States
Candidate needs: KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for an Account Coordinator w. . .
San Jose, CA, United States
WORKERS.COM https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63601/logos/square.png http://workers.com http://workers.com USD 20 25 HOUR true San Jose . . .
Aurora, CO, United States
Want to work and be trained by the best Kitchen & Bath remodel company in the Denver metro area? 92 year old Denver landmark Bell Home Solutions is . . .
Lexington, KY, United States
REPORTS TO: General Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Leader Position Summary Statement: The line positions are critical to the daily success of the res. . .
Frontline Source Group
Nashville, TN, USA
Temporary Staffing and Direct Hire Employment Firm Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Staffing agencies for Technical Services, . . .
Memphis, TN, United States
Manager, Talent Business AdvisorTalent Business Advisors focus on shaping the way Talent services are delivered to the Business by partnering with key. . .
Katy, TX, USA
Dealership:L0359 Honda Cars of KatyHonda Cars of KatySales RepresentativeWe are dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taki. . .
Floor Coverings International
North Royalton, OH, United States
Our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without leaving their home and our 350,000+ customers give us an average of . . .
Buffalo Wild Wings
Bellevue, WI, United States
Greeter CASHIER/GREETERKnow what it’s like to be in the stadium on game day? Then you know what it’s like to work at Buffalo Wild Wings. It’s fu. . .
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Therapeutic Services
Skilled Nursing Facility-
Applicant must have, or be in the process of attaining a valid therapy license in the state for proper consideration.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including:
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Responsible for carrying out treatment as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the SNF. Provides rehab services to improve strength and function, restore more efficient movement, improve flexibility and aid patients in restoring mobility and/or improving balance and gait after hip fractures and other orthopedic injuries, medical illness, or as they recover from joint replacement procedures.
• Provide treatment to residents who seek short-term/transitional care and/or long term care with the goal to recover and rehabilitate from the effects of serious illness, injury or medical event, regaining their own best possible level of functional ability, well-being and independence.
• Assist in providing appropriate aspects of quality patient care, under the supervision of licensed therapists.
• Document all services provided to ensure accurate and timely billing of therapy services.
• Assures that patient care follows the established Plan of Care, the organization s guidelines, meets professional standards, community needs and is in compliance with Federal and State guidelines.
• Identify need for and makes referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient under the supervision of a Physical Therapist.
• Assist in the instruction, education and training of patients and caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity, in order to diminish or correct pathology.
• Support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards.
• Prepares for upcoming therapy sessions by organizing the treatment locations based on the patient's needs.
• Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
• Performs age appropriate competency skills, as guided by a Physical Therapist, in area of practice and with respect to individual patients' problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and plan of care appropriately.
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention as instructed by Physical Therapist or Director of Rehabilitation.
• Works cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
• Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
For more information about this opportunity, please email us at: email@example.com
Click here to see all job openings: www.crgrehab.com/jobs/