Business Office Manager
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents. The Business Office Manager manages the business office, front desk, telephones, community files and records, and provides leadership to the Community in the absence of the Executive Director.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. is considered a leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com .
Business Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate records for all Accounts Receivable (including collections), payroll and petty cash; process items for corporate accounting functions under direct supervision of the Executive Director
- Maintain current resident business files and leases. Maintain Community census data and Medicaid reimbursement, if applicable
- Maintain confidentiality of information received regarding the Community, employees and residents
- Obtain and maintain all required employee paperwork and manage the employee files.
- Coordinate and maintain employee benefits program. Track employee training to ensure that all employees receive orientation and on-going training
- Supervise front desk staff and any other administrative support staff. In smaller communities, cover the reception desk when at the community. Provide a backup for receptionist at larger communities. Oversee the telephone training and quality assurance
- Serve as Manager on Duty in the absences of the Executive Director
Business Office Manager Work Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office management, bookkeeping, or other similar position required
- Prior Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll experience required
- Self-motivated, organized and professional. Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance. Possess good public relations, communication, general office, clerical and telephone skills
- Must have administrative management and supervisory skills
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with different levels of personnel
- Ability to relate well to residents and their families
- Must be medically able and willing to wear a NIOSH-approved tight-fitting respirator (N95 mask), if required by and in accordance with federal or state regulations or Spectrum policy.
Business Office Manager Educational Requirements:
Minimum of an Associate's degree or comparable experience. Course work in Business, Accounting, or Office Management field is preferred
The Benefits Programis offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401K; PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
Online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various retailers and more!; lucrative team member referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs
Licenses & Certifications
You are using an unsupported browser.