At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Lyreco specialises in Workplace Solutions and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Multi-Drop Delivery Driver to join our evolving and growing team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in a thriving and supportive workplace.
As a core member of the Regional Distribution Centre in Bristol you will provide a reliable, professional, and efficient delivery service to our customers, ensuring orders are delivered safely and within set timescales. We will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional career development. The role is Fulltime, Permanent driving one of our vans with a Salary of £20,250.
- Manage and organise designated delivery notes into route order and loading vehicle accordingly.
- To assist in the unloading of pallets and sorting of orders.
- Deliver orders, which may be furniture and/or other Workplace products to customers, maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Give advice to customers with regards to return procedures, including toners and recycling services.
- Collect returns within company guidelines.
- Report unauthorised collections/returns to Supervisor/Manager as appropriate.
- Deliver high standards of customer care at all times.
- Maintain the Company vehicle, ensure it is clean, well maintained and has fuel, oil and is roadworthy, reporting any faults as they occur.
The Ideal Candidate
As our Multi-Drop Delivery Driver, you must:
- Be organised in approach and able to schedule work and meet deadlines.
- Have a good working knowledge of appropriate geographical areas is required.
- Smart appearance is essential.
- Have knowledge of tachographs and EU driving regulations.
- Hold a current full driving licence.
- Holds a category C1 licence.
About the Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.
The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
Lyreco is an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and applications from all individuals are encouraged.