Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Summit, NJ, United States
Immediate need for aMaintenance Technicianwith experience in thePharmaceuticalIndustry. This is12+ Months Contractposition with possible extension l. . .
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Login Filter TRADE Property Maintenance All Trades Carpentry Concrete Drywall Electrical Finish Carpentry Flooring Glazing Handyman HVAC Landscaping L. . .
konik prime staff
Delano, MN, United States
Maintenance Technician Delano, MN Posted: 9/17/2021 Log in | Create Account | Job Search | View All Jobs Job Details Engineering Maintenan. . .
Sterling Heights, MI, United States
Venteon https://www.venteon.us.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.venteon.us.com http://www.venteon.us.com true . . .
Global Technical Recruiters
Elyria, OH, United States
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 per hour Location: Elyria, OH Date posted: 04/28/2022 Type: Full-Time Category: Maintenance Overview: The maintenance techni. . .
Rowesville, SC, USA
Maintenance Technician Maintenance Technician Maintenance Technician A Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping a facility operating and rep. . .
Global Technical Recruiters
Dearborn, MI, United States
Salary: $26.00 to $32.00 per hour Location: Dearborn, MI Date posted: 06/16/2022 Type: Full-Time Category: Maintenance Overview: The maintenance tech. . .
Global Technical Recruiters
Sandusky, OH, United States
Salary: $26.00 to $32.00 per hour Location: Sandusky, OH Date posted: 07/01/2022 Type: Full-time Category: Maintenance Overview: The maintenance tech. . .
Royal American Companies
Lakeland, FL, United States
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician is responsible to assist in the preservation of the property. Under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervi. . .
Key Resources, Inc.
Carolina Shores, NC, United States
Key Resources is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Maintenance Technician opportunities in the Winston Salem NC area. The Maintenanc. . .
Wood Personnel Services
Lebanon, TN, United States
Wood Personnel Services https://www.woodpersonnel.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/sm-logo-200x200-1.png http://www.woodpersonnel.com/ http://w. . .
Dekalb, IL, United States
HireLevel. https://www.hirelevel.com/ https://www.hirelevel.com/ USD 28.50 HOUR true DeKalb , IL 60115 US Maintenance Technician DeKalb , IL. . .
Flowery Branch, GA, United States
Maintenance Technician:The Wrigley GNV/MW factory in Gainesville, Georgia, has multiple openings for positions in our Manufacturing Department. 1,500 . . .
Cushman & Wakefield
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Maintenance Supervisor ^company_name^ Charleston, SC 9/5/2022 Property Manager ^company_name^ Tewksbury, MA 9/5/2022 Property Manager ^compa. . .
Rochelle, IL, United States
Maintenance Technician Not right for you? We've got othersSalary:$22 - $30Location:Rochelle, ILPosted:September 26th 2021Minimum Degree:Equivalen. . .
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Maintenance, Installation & Repair
Immediate need for aMaintenance Technicianwith experience in thePharmaceuticalIndustry. This is12+ Months Contractposition with possible extension located inSUMMIT, MA.Please review the job description below:JOB ID #23-17007Pay Range: $40/hr - $47.22/hr on W2This is a tentative pay rate and depends on your total experience and skills. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
Job Description: 100% onsite
Weekend Shift Schedule- 7pm-7am( Fri, Sat, Sun- 12 hr shift each day)
• Expert knowledge of plumbing and mechanical systems and codes.
• Expert written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Basic proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Ability to solve basic technical problems.
• Ability to meet schedules and timelines.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Basic skills in brazing techniques, welding and other pipe fitting techniques
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes etc...
• Ability to adhere to Plumbing Codes.
• Action Oriented
• Decision Making
• Demonstrates Character
• Achieves Results
• Detailed oriented
Min High school Diploma/ GED required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working under minimal direction and guidance and be self-motivated, responsibilities shall
include but not be limited to the following;
• Respond to Customer requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Respond and operate in accordance to cGMP policies and procedures.
• Inspect, maintain, test, troubleshoot, adjust, repair and/or replace all related plumbing and
mechanical fixtures i.e.,
• Domestic water systems, backflow preventers, general and laboratory sanitary systems,
general commercial plumbing fixtures, laboratory gas and vacuum distribution systems, water
purification systems, steam and condensate systems
• Valves, traps, heat exchangers
• Operational oversite and maintenance of all rotating equipment including:
• Chiller Plants, Air Compressors, Vacuum Systems, Water Purification Distribution Systems
• Operational oversite and maintenance of all pressurized vessels in accordance with local and
state regulatory requirements
• Operational oversite and maintenance of environmentally controlled unit including
• Refrigerators, Freezers, Incubators, Cryo Freezers
• Knowledge of chiller plant operations
• Perform general and preventative maintenance
• Inspect and change water system filters, gaskets.
• Assist in troubleshooting and emergency situations.
• Complete necessary paperwork, i.e, Log Books, Work Tickets, PM Documentation in
accordance with cGMP good documentation practices.
• Demonstrate skill and care in the use of tools and materials used within plumbing/mechanical
• Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Train colleagues as necessary.
• Work with internal and external partners. Provide cGMP oversight of external vendors to
ensure they are operating within the cGMP policies and procedures of the area
• Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Requirements:
Our client is a leadingPharmaceuticalOrganization, and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar Contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.#Mor1