Loaded is the leading management firm for many of the world's biggest gaming content creators and influencers. Our company's roster attracts global media attention from the world's leading brands, including Netflix, Capitol Records, Pepsi, Universal Pictures, Samsung, Activision, and others who are looking to effectively and authentically engage with the gaming audience.
We're a no bs, fast-moving, creative company who seek people who are, first and foremost, interested in bettering the industry at large. We're authentically human, relentless, award-winning, and in this business to fight on behalf of those who've put their trust in us, no matter the arena.
If that sounds like you,
Looking for a Senior Designer
Our Creative department at Loaded is in pursuit of a Senior Designer for its growing services business who will, alongside other designers, CG specialists, producers, strategists, and third-party vendors, develop and create the company's day-to-day design deliverables for its growing portfolio of creators, brands, and game developers.
The Senior Designer will report directly into the company's Creative Director and will be responsible for developing concepts and crafting designs across an array of disciplines, including brand, web, social, presentations, graphic, merchandise, and other visual design needs. The ideal candidate is a mastery-level technical designer whose versatility delivers consistent, high quality, and innovative results.
This role is ideal for an accomplished designer who's eager to be both challenged and trendsetting in their work. They'll be joining as an influential member of a close-knit, growing, and award-winning Creative department whose portfolios extend across everything from Blade Runner 2049 and Blizzard, to Marvel and Mortal Kombat.
On any given day you might...
Ideally, you have...
- Design a variety of visual creative and collateral for prolific brands and gaming creators.
- Work under minimal supervision of a Creative Director, ensuring your designs meet both internal quality standards and client requirements.
- Mentor junior designers and provide hands-on technical direction to ensure consistent, high quality results from all members of the design team.
- Participate in internal and external-facing presentations with mood boards and visuals you've compiled and designed, effectively explaining your rationale as needed.
You earn bonus points if you...
- An expansive portfolio of diverse projects you were heavily responsible for designing.
- At least 10 years of professional design experience with an emphasis in branding and identity work.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of creative industry processes and trends, with the ability to source credible insights as needed on a per-project basis.
- Mastery-level knowledge of an assortment of design tools and platforms, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and other modern design apps, such as Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Have prior experience working in agency or production-heavy environments.
- Have prior experience designing for consumer brands in entertainment.
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities.
- Familiarity with live action, motion graphic, and 3D pipelines and workflows.
- A network of design professionals, agencies, and creative vendors available to complement your work.
Applications sent without portfolios will not be considered.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
401k plan with 4% company matching
Flexible work schedule
Popdog, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status