Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Delmain is a full-service digital marketing, web design, and SEO agency. We help small businesses get more leads, clients, patients, and customers through their websites.
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We’re always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We’re looking to add a data-driven, creative, and aspiring Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to build a digital marketing career and explore different aspects of the industry. We’ll help you develop the skills you need to succeed. All we ask is that you’re excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties & responsibilities
- Local SEO Support:citations,and optimize clientthird partywebsite profiles
Technical Website Audits:
Website Quality Assurance:
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, statistics, or similar –The person who joins our team for this position will be expected to start work reasonably soon.No current students, please.
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting (recent college graduates encouraged to apply)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- The creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress, and web analytics tools
- Familiarity with major local and organic SEO ranking factors
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with Delmain
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers(@)delmain.co. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
We expect the person who joins our team for this position to be available to start work reasonably soon. We are not accepting applications from currently enrolled students.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don’t call! If we think you would be a great fit, we’ll let you know.