Our Johnson & Johnson Global Consumer Health team is on an exciting journey to reinvent how we maximize technology and data to better serve consumers’ needs, transforming the end-to-end digital and data ecosystem from demand generation to commerce to supply chain innovation, all powered by a digital-first mentality!
To drive this vision forward, our U.S. Consumer Health business is crafting a new Digital Experience Team to deliver accelerated growth through execution of the end-to-end digital consumer experiences and continuous optimization of digital marketing and media tactics to drive conversion.
We are recruiting for a Digital Shelf Senior Specialist to join our team! This position will be based in Fort Washington, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Skillman, NJ or New York, NY. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health and amplify your impact, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change
The Digital Shelf Lead is a high-impact role within the internal digital marketing execution team for J&J Consumer Health brands in the U.S. The Digital Experience (Dx) team is responsible to deliver accelerated growth through execution of the end-to-end digital consumer journey and continuously optimizing digital marketing and media tactics for a seamless consumer experience that drives conversion
- Act as Digital Shelf “quarterback” by owning end-to-end digital shelf process, from identifying needs through content development to delivery. Be expert in retailer shelf requirements and develop scaled approach to deliver best-in-class digital shelf across retailers.
- Translate digital roadmap to develop content strategies for fully coordinated campaigns and content experiences, and the corresponding assets that bring those narratives to life. Stay appraised of industry trends to aid in the development and promotion of content consumers want.
- Take a comprehensive and strategic approach to storytelling, ensuring content and narrative/editorial approach is synchronized for a coordinated, engaging experience that leads to conversion. Use first party audience data to customize content to engage a variety of different audiences.
- Drive high-quality, high-velocity content production for owned assets and digital shelf, adapting and augmenting hero assets and creative to be fit for platform and consistent with established brand voice, tone and creative guidelines.
- Continually assess real-time digital performance/content effectiveness to figure out what is/isn’t working, using data, analytics and insights to continuously adjust, re-package or eliminate content to deliver aligned success metrics, including media return on investment, engagement, and eCommerce sales. Continually update Dx Managers on content performance, insights and optimizations to ensure a continuous feedback loop to Squad and customer teams and agency partners.
- Champion Agile methodology and ways of working to ensure focus on outcomes vs. activities. Continuously optimize the consumer experience across touchpoints through test & learn approach; ensure all tests have clear metrics and establish the processes and infrastructure to enable measurement. Partner to share findings and rapidly scale successful tests, as appropriate, within and across teams.
- Unlock talent potential by crafting a CREDO-based culture of learning, performance, inclusion, health and giving back to the community. Role model and advance inclusive leadership behaviors. Set an inspirational culture w/in which all talent can thrive.
- Cultivate a network of flexible contract designers to efficiently support demand and surges in workload. Lead vendor partnerships, as required.
- Continuously assess external market and landscape and engage and partner with Marketing, Market Research, and Sales teams broadly to stay up to date on the latest consumer insights, industry trends, competitive strategy, brand and customer objectives to proactively inform content strategies.
- Partner closely with the Office of Marketing Value to deploy new workflows, technology and partnerships, with focus on technology to enable automation of routine tasks and data-based optimization and decision-making.
- Create positive relationships with internal partners and creative agencies of record to drive a digital-first approach to develop and produce outstanding hero brands assets.
What We Are Looking For: (Qualifications)
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years digital design/content experience agency or client side is required.
- Self-starter with interpersonal, leadership, and teambuilding skills to form relationships and work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams, suppliers and agencies. This person will support Brand goals and Customer priorities.
- Experience with Salsify and Syndigo and experience with copy approval systems.
- Experience with Profitero preferred.
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and deliver on-time.
- Able to analyze data from multiple sources to drive insights influencing the development of high impact solutions; able to assess which variable are getting results and link actions to business outcomes
- Able to use learning tools effectively to support decision making, e.g., A / B testing and experimentation
- Deep understanding of the integrated marketing experience and the role digital plays in the marketing mix
- Able to be a great teammate and individual contributor, and willing/eager to work in a hands-on capacity with creative people.
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation and influence skills, with the ability to clearly articulate and present strategies, recommendations and results to team members and management.
- Familiarity with segmentation, analytics and direct experience with web measurement/analytics and various marketing technology (Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, ad servers, etc.)
- Agile/SCRUM experience
Primary Work Location:
Roles available in:
- Fort Washington, PA
- Skillman, NJ
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-199 Grandview RoadOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-New York-New YorkOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function