Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow. Your Impact:
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by partnering with our clients to solve their toughest infrastructure and technology challenges. Jacobs’ talent force of 55,000+ globally, including 600+ in Metro Atlanta, provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, design, and project delivery for our public and private clients. Ranked as Fortune’s 2020 World’s Most Admired Company in our sector, Jacobs plans, engineers, and implements infrastructure improvements that positively impact our communities. The Jacobs-led team will serve as MARTA's CPMO Supplemental Services Consultant and manage the construction aspects. A joint venture between Jacobs and H. J. Russell & Company – was selected to support the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) as they embark on their expansion program.
Summary of position: Here’s What You’ll Need:
As a Facility Architectural Project Manager, you will manage all aspects of project planning, project design over all coordination with architectural/engineering professional. In this role, you will also manage project procurement of AFC material, equipment, contractors, and all construction activities.
• Responsible for development and implementation of project management plans and strategies for MARTA's long-range goal.
• Develops plans, strategies, goals, and objectives for Project Management staff to implement the Authority’s long-range Capital Improvement Program.
• Monitors and controls the progress and performance of all vendors and consultants
• Directs the preparation of agreements with entities such as public agencies, private utilities, and railroads connected to capital projects.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a related discipline.
• 10 years AFC management experience in multiple jurisdictions
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Architectural and Project Management Professional Certification is recommended.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience as a Project Manager with an emphasis on architectural and structural design Project Management experience should include the planning, design, management, and administration of large-scale design/construction and rehabilitation projects.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $15 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 60,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.