Job Location: Joint Base Langley-Eustis - Hampton, VA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI-TEC) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI-TEC offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities’ most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
Provide Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) Directorate of Plans, Programs, and Requirements Command and Control (C2) Weapons Systems (A5Y), A5/8/9 Command and Control, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C2ISR) functional support and expertise to include facilitating, drafting, and coordinating JCIDS related activities and study efforts and providing MAJCOM staff support relating to PPBE to include supporting Program Objective Memorandum (POM) preparation efforts. This will include planning, coordinating, and monitoring the efforts of Government and contracted team members with the objective of developing required documents, plans, studies, etc. as required by the Government. Shall also support documenting, formatting, coordinating, and publishing required documents.
Essential Job Function
- Provide Operational/Development Test & Evaluation support to ACC’s, ABMS E-7 Systems at Joint Base Langley-Eustis (JBLE), VA.
- Review JCIDS Capabilities Documents to assess measurability, testability, and operational relevancy of requirements.
- Perform program management responsibilities associated with the integration of aircraft systems, a battle management command and control suite, and radar and communications capabilities.
- Provide test and analytical support of new designs, applications, and new technologies.
- Perform periodic independent systems evaluations and develop recommendations for system improvements based on a thorough and comprehensive study and analysis.
- Review varied airborne radar systems, radio frequency, dual mode transmitting systems, logic and digital techniques, computers, and Local Area Networks (LANs), computer programming media or instructions, data, and voice procedures for compatibility with project system.
- Support joint interoperability and information assurance certification and accreditation, policy, and processes.
- Document achievement of contractual technical performance and verify incremental improvements and deficiency corrective actions.
- Assess achievement of Critical Technical Parameter(s) and Key System Attribute(s) along with progress toward achievement of Key Performance Parameters and Critical Operational Issue(s).
- Assess system satisfaction of the thresholds as described in the capabilities requirements documentation.
- Evaluate critical operational issues, assess impact on combat operations, and provide ACC recommendations to achieve operational capabilities
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a technical or business discipline.
- Five (5) years’ experience on USAF MAJCOM or higher-level staff experience (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor)
- Ten (7) years’ operational experience in the ABMS mission area or E-7 or E-3 programs
- Five (5) years’ experience developing, coordinating, and briefing JCIDS documents
- Five (5) years working with PPBE and supporting POM efforts
- Must have current Program Management Professional (PMP) certification or obtain certification within 6 months of hire
- TS/SCI required
Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
STI-TEC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@sti-tec.com or you may call us at 1+918.583.9900.