We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms, ground, soldier, and maritime systems in 50+ locations world-wide. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in the fields of sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
QinetiQ US’s dedicated experts in defense, aerospace, security, and related fields all work together to explore new ways of protecting the American Warfighter, Security Forces, and Allies. Being a part of QinetiQ US means being central to the safety and security of the world around us. Partnering with our customers, we help save lives; reduce risks to society; and maintain the global infrastructure on which we all depend.
Why Join QinetiQ US?
If you have the courage to take on a wide variety of complex challenges, then you will experience a unique working environment where innovative teams blend different perspectives, disciplines, and technologies to discover new ways of solving complex problems. In our diverse and inclusive environment, you can be authentic, feel valued, be respected, and realize your full potential. QinetiQ US will support you with workplace flexibility, a commitment to the health and well-being of you and your family and provide opportunities to work with a purpose. We are committed to supporting your success in both your professional and personal lives.
We are searching for Mid-Level Requirements Manager to support our USCYBERCOM customer.
- Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers, and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, building and maintaining databases; monitor intelligence; assists with administration and management of RFIs; produces metrics; provides cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support, system-high to -low transfers between JWICS, SIPRNet, NIPRNet, and other U.S. and Allied / Partner systems.
- Produces metrics, graphics, and briefings as required to support production management and mission management functions.
- Supports the Intelligence Oversight and Policy (IO&P) team and provide mission support. Reviews, tracks and stores signed documentation, to include training records of staff personnel who serve as members of the USCYBERCOM Production Chain.
- Maintain spreadsheets to support quick presentation and review of USCYBERCOM Production Chain members.
- Performs administrative duties to include, but not limited to, development and maintenance of file directories, SharePoint sites, pages, lists and libraries.
- Troubleshoots system or procedural issues regarding document storage and document review; propose process improvements that may utilize software (ex. EXCEL, SharePoint, file management systems etc.) and to ensure proper access controls are utilized for operational security management in the allocation of personnel within USCYBERCOM SIGINT Production Chain.
- Obtains responses from IO&P staff members in response to formal staff packages. Manages and coordinates IO&P responses to formal staff packages.
- Creates and manages formal staff packages that have been produced by members of the IO&P team.
- Schedules and manages VTCs, conference rooms, and invitations to various weekly, monthly and quarterly Intelligence Oversight meetings attended by USCYBERCOM, Cyber Mission Force, and NSA personnel.
- Tracks all J2 IO&P Team requirements and assignments to support production of the USCYBERCOM Intelligence Oversight Quarterly report to include production of training statistics and graphs, and shall support drafting and review of USCYBERCOM Intelligence Oversight policies and procedures.
- Current DoD TS/SCI with CI poly
Company EEO Statement
If because of a medical condition or disability you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to staffing@us.QinetiQ.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt. 4 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
QinetiQ US is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All Qualified Applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.