Afton Consulting Group
Longview, TX, United States
Job Title:Neurology Hospitalist Location:Longview, Texas Salary:Our client is offering a highly competitive salary with potential for bonus based. . .
Association Of Metropolitan Planning Organizations
Waukesha, WI, United States
The Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission (SEWRPC), the regional planning agency for the seven county greater Milwaukee area and the de. . .
Mascot, TN, United States
Categories Designers Jobs Design Tools 1.800.377.6955 We need a logo design for a new company based, Canada called "Gates Dist. . .
NC, United States
Position:Business Analyst (2314-1) Location:Cary/Carpenter NC, USA Term:6 MonthsSalary: $30.00 HR Responsibilities Ensures compliance with establi. . .
Robert Half International
West Chester, PA, United States
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Candidates looking for permanent work as Software Developers . . .
Remote, United States
Science News Cancer Stem Cell News Cell Therapy News Dermal Cell News Endothelial Cell News ESC & iPSC News Extracellular Matrix News Hematopoiesis Ne. . .
Mountain View Hospital Llc
Idaho Falls, ID, United States
Job Details Level: Experienced Job Location: Energy Plaza - Idaho Falls, I. . .
DCH Honda of Oxnard
Yaphank, NY, USA
Dealership:L0009 Lithia HondaLithia Honda in MedfordIf you are looking to start a career in the automotive industry or just looking for your next oppo. . .
Airway Heights, WA, United States
Company Description “We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder Global supply cha. . .
Montgomery, AL, United States
Store 2706629: 4400 Selma Hwy, Montgomery, Alabama 36108Availability - Shift/Days Open AvailabilityCustomer Service RepresentativeWe want you to join . . .
Job Type: Full Time
Job Title:Neurology Hospitalist
Salary:Our client is offering a highly competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production. Additionally, a commencement bonus and potential for medical education debt assistance is included.
Job Summary:We are searching for an experienced Neurology Hospitalist to join a team in Longview, Texas. The successful candidate will join one other Neurologist in the practice and anticipated call coverage will be 1:2. After two years, a partnership track may be offered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage neurology hospital-based patient care, including admissions and consultations
• Provide comprehensive neurological care to inpatient and outpatient populations
• Follow up on test results and patient care needs
• Communicate effectively with patients, families, and other healthcare professionals
• Demonstrate a commitment to patient safety and quality care
• Ensure compliance with established standards of practice
• Must be board certified or board eligible in Neurology
• Current and valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years of experience in Neurology Hospitalist
• Proficiency in electronic medical records systems
• Demonstrated commitment to patient-centered care
• Knowledge of current healthcare trends and regulations
Why Join Us:Our client is offering a comprehensive recruitment package that includes competitive salary, bonus potential, commencement bonus, and potential for medical education debt assistance. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Neurology Hospitalist to join a growing practice in Longview, Texas.