Remote, Work from home, United States
As part of the Data Strategy team, this individual plays a key role in defining data technology solutions and guiding others to align their solutions to the strategic vision for data and information systems at eviCore. The individual will engage in Proof of Concept activities with various vendors and teams to fully define and test capabilities and evolve the reference architecture of our data systems, and guide a wide variety of team from across the Enterprise Data Office including Data Interoperability with external parties and internal systems, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and AI, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence as well as engaging with our parent and related companies as part of Cigna to define and execute data technology solutions.
- Accountable to the Data Strategy Leader for rapid, detailed, thorough evaluation of technological tools and capabilities
- Support strategic roadmap, planning, and execution
- Aid delivery and support teams with technology challenges
- Engage vendors and other team members for Proof of Concept development and testing
- Assist training of Delivery and Support team members on new technologies
- Deliver project/program value objectives on-time, with high-quality
- Support managing risks and dependencies
- Consult for Delivery team work refinement
Minimum Required Skills:
- 10+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years in implementing Big Data, Data Warehousing and/or Data Exchange Solutions
- Proficient in Big Data Technologies including Kafka, Apache Storm, Spark Hive, Hbase, Spark, Pig, Map-Reduce, No-Sql Databases
- Proficient in Database Concepts and Technologies including MS Sql Server, DB2 and Oracle
- Proficient with Data Modeling, Data Architecture & Data Governance concepts
- Experience implementing Azure cloud data solutions a strong plus (ADLS, Data Bricks, Synapse, ADF)
- Candidate should be able to lead cross functional Solutions
- Excellent written and oral Communications skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex technical topics to a variety of audiences
- Must be able to build trust and effectively collaborate with a variety of audiences
- Experience with working on Cloud implementations is a plus
- Healthcare background is a plus
Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience required.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.