CVS Clinical Trial Recruitment partners with leading global biopharma and government clients to deliver qualified patients into ongoing pharmaceutical clinical trials in order to improve and accelerate clinical research for drug and vaccine development.
The Senior Manager of Recruitment Operations Patient & Field Engagement is responsible for leveraging in-depth knowledge of our CVSH businesses to design, implement, and optimize patient outreach via our omnichannel clinical trial offering, ensuring flawless delivery of Clinical Trial Recruitment & Real World Evidence products to our clients, taking an innovative consultative approach to guide our clients to improve clinical trial recruitment.
This individual will:
• Design, implement, and optimize industry-leading deployment of Clinical Trial offerings, owning and innovating on the channel selection process to manage outreach, engaging across 7+ businesses (CVS Pharmacy, Aetna, MinuteClinic, Coram, Omnicare, Specialty, Accordant and others) and segments (e.g., Medicaid / Medicare / fully insured)
• Serve as the functional owner and gatekeeper to all our outreach channels (Digital email / SMS, telephone, in-store interventions, physician engagement) and business channels, responsible for the design and implementation of all CTS outreach, including Recruitment, Real World Evidence, and eventually Conduct outreach; further managing across CTS as well
• Own the in-pharmacy and -clinic outreach process, including design, piloting, implementation, pharmacist / clinician training, and other aspects; ultimately responsible for the success of field campaigns related to Recruitment & RWE
• Partner, influence, and manage relationships across 7+ Enterprise businesses to manage outreach relationships as we engage and contact enterprise populations, ensuring alignment with ongoing outreach and managing BU-leader issues as they arise
• Directly partner, influence, and manage relationships (in the sales process and ongoing) with partners at top Pharma, government research, and non-traditional partners to ensure industry-leading satisfaction on design and implementation of campaigns, taking a consultative approach to recruitment to drive innovation in study design, and entrenching CVS CTS as the preferred Recruitment provider
8-10 years of relevant work experience
• CVSH specific expertise (5-10 years) in pharmacy or other operations role; knowledge of our outreach channels and businesses
• In-depth knowledge of the intersection of broader healthcare industry landscape and issues among payors, pharmacies, and other care providers
• Covered entity organization and function in clinical trial landscape and opportunities for success
• Overseeing and managing operations for significant pharmacy or other CVSH programs, totaling 5+ years in business
• Demonstrated results within process innovation and optimization with at least 5 years of quantifiable results of driving improved value (e.g., higher conversion, lower costs) for ongoing projects
• Development, deployment, and read-out skill for reporting, analytics, and performance, at the C-suite level for internal or external partners
• Cross-functional leadership of a large (5+) inter-disciplinary cross-functional team, including field staff and others
• Contribute to scaling a business from the $10’s of millions to $100’s of millions within 3 years, including the constituent operations processes and capabilities
• Work cross-enterprise across 7+ businesses at the senior business leader level to align on patient outreach and management working to deliver value without negatively impacting partner businesses
• In depth knowledge and existing partnerships in CVS Health Enterprise organization across our 7 partner companies Aetna, Pharmacy, Coram, Omnicare, MinuteClinic, Specialty Pharmacy, and Accordant
• Clinical certification or expertise preferred (e.g., RPh)
• Track record (2-5 years) of partnership and influence for internal and external partners, specifically with Pharma or Government leadership
• Drove EBIT savings in operations totaling 20% YoY growth over multiple year spans (3-5 years) and initiatives
• Work cross-enterprise across large Fortune 50 business at the senior business leader level to influence and implement product development
• Led a large (10+) inter-disciplinary cross-functional team
• Shepherd channels and outreach to develop and deliver on industry first operations and offering
Bachelor's Degree Required; Masters Preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Changing the future of health care at CVS Health