|Cosmetic Consultant - (3144257)|
At Wentworth-Douglass, we value people who contribute to patient-centered care that enhances community health; we recognize and reward those who share our values and transform our patients' lives. We invite you to explore opportunities, cultivate community wellness and professional growth.
Serve as the Cosmetic Consultant and Patient Care Coordinator for the Wentworth Health Partners Plastic Surgery practice. Responsibilities include: meeting with patients, scheduling consultation appointments, performing phone consultations, coordinating financing requirements, surgery scheduling, assisting with marketing programs assisting the practice manager with administrative tasks, selling high-end cosmetics surgery procedures, and serving as a patient ambassador to the Wentworth Douglass community for plastic surgery services.
1. Perform Cosmetic Consultant and Patient Care Coordinator Duties:
a. Schedules and performs initial consultation appointments with new patients.
b. Performs phone consultations with prospective patients.
c. Provides overview of plastic surgery services and educates patients on individual procedures.
d. Utilizes photo imaging software to display plastic surgery procedures.
e. Coordinates patient and procedure schedule.
f. Performs follow-up tasks (email, telephone notification) for patients considering plastic surgery procedures.
g. Performs post-surgical follow up tasks (thank you notes, flowers etc).
h. Prepares and maintains patient medical files Schedules cosmetic procedures (in practice and hospital).
i. Performs skincare and make-up consultations.
2. Presents procedure financing options for patients
. Is familiar with and provides patients with various financing options.
a. Manages all aspects of the financing program to include credit checks and securing financing for patients.
b. Provides financial estimates for services.
c. Serves as the liaison with WDH revenue cycle department for plastic surgery insurance and self-pay patient billing requirements.
3. Serves as Plastic Surgery Marketing Representative.
. Manages Plastic Surgery Imaging Database for use in marketing.
a. Obtains patient testimonials for use in advertising.
b. Provides input into Plastic Surgery web design and content.
c. Serves as a liaison to the community for WHP plastic surgery practice.
d. Responsible for Plastic Surgery Facebook content and design.
e. Event planning: Open House planning and execution of all aspects (marketing, catering, decor etc).
4. Manages Plastic Surgery Retail Business.
. Serves as practice liaison for skin care and other covered products.
a. Maintains product line inventory and orders as appropriate per TJC standards.
b. Works with practice manager for budget preparation and monitoring of monthly invoices.
c. Responsible for reconciling the end-of-day cash deposits.
d. Trains front desk on daily operations required to conduct daily retail business tasks.
e. Manages POS system to include monthly reports.
5. Serves as Plastic Surgery Patient Advocate.
. Serves as initial contact and works to resolve patient complaints.
a. Forwards issues of concern through applicable clinical and administrative channels.
b. Serves as practice liaison for WDH Patient Experience Office issues.
6. Complies with and enforces all established WDH policies and procedures related to job function.
. Coordinates demo/trials-following established protocols.
a. Schedule meetings with reps as appropriate.
• 3+ year’s sales or medical office experience with a specific focus on customer service, billing, marketing and operations
Education Minimum Required
• High school diploma required. Certification with CACCERT within 1 year of date in job
• Knowledge of plastic surgery procedures. Some college business or medical courses strongly preferred.
EEO StatementEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Special Skills Minimum Required
• Proven record of excellence in customer service and sales. Knowledge of medical procedure terminology and product usage. Must be proficient with electronic tracking and patient management software. Must be comfortable with email, internet applications, photo imaging software, Microsoft Office programs including Work, Excel and Outlook.
Strong attention to detail, team player, ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism. Must serve as an ambassador to practice to grow elective procedure business. High ethical standards and respect for confidentiality. Must possess strong listening skills, excellent follow-up technique and proven sales track record in additional to the ability to articulate technical and medical information clearly to non-medical clientele.
· The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Standard Hours: 40Posted Shift Description: M-F, 830a-5p, 30 minute lunchRecruiting Department: WDP Plastic Surgery