Take your experience as a CT Technologist on the road and help healthcare facilities across the U.S. who are experiencing rapid growth or unexpected staffing shortages. Jackson CT Scan Technologists must be able to accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, and operate the CT scan equipment.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- 1 year of CT experience or current enrollment in CT practicum.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required
- BLS certification.
- Maintain CEU/CME’s as applicable for licensure.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.