Industrial Designers Society of America
Stanley, ID, USA
Freelance Artist/Illustrator/Designer Location: United States | Onsite or Remote Possible Posted: Mar 14 FREELANCE ARTIST/ILLUSTRATOR/DESIGNERAbout U. . .
Amherst, NY, United States
Our To-Go Specialists are responsible for providing fast service and great hospitality for our To-Go Guests. If you take pride in great team work and . . .
Greenway Auto Group
Anniston, AL, United States
Job Details Level: Entry Job Location: University Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram . . .
Irving, TX, United States
Company Description Job Description Epsilon’s Product Design & User Experience team is responsible for creating exceptional customer experi. . .
Clearwater, FL, United States
Search Jobs Hiregy https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63118/squarelogo.png https://www.hiregy.com https://www.hiregy.com USD 17 19 HOUR. . .
San Diego, CA, United States
Company Description Are you looking for an opportunity that is more than a job? Plant your roots and grow with Clean Earth. Here at Clean Earth, you . . .
Buffalo, NY, United States
💡 Apply Quickly! Text "PAYROLLCOUNTRY" to 716-247-4629 (Standard message and data rates apply) As a member of both the Evans and Southtowns C. . .
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Strategic Account Executive, CAD & RMS- Westat Axon (View all jobs)Join Axon and be a Force for Good.At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We. . .
Rochester, NY, United States
CareersJob SearchBasic Search|Job DescriptionDescriptionJOB TITLE: Distribution Associate - PackagingDEPARTMENT: PackagingSHIFT: 6pm-6am: predictable . . .
NASW Arizona Chapter
Portland, OR, United States
OverviewCompany OverviewYouth Villages has been a national leader in the adoption and implementation of research-based treatment philosophies in the f. . .
Industrial Designers Society Of AmericaStanley, ID, USA Apply Now
Job Type: Full Time
Location: United States | Onsite or Remote Possible
Posted: Mar 14
We are a Home Décor company in Los Angeles looking for a highly creative freelance designer to develop original art to be used on a variety of home décor products for major North American retailers.
To be successful in this role you need a strong understanding of design, color, typography, current market trends and home décor. You must be highly productive, able to work independently to execute design objectives, and meet required deadlines. Most importantly we need a designer who understands the balance between creativity and salability. It is important that we create designs that will appeal to the mass market while also being fresh and distinct.
1. Create original art to be applied to decorative wall and home décor products
2. Must be able to create a total 50 original art pieces per month. Art must be relevant to our current trends and customers.
3. Follow specific design direction provided by retailers and PD team
4. Ensure all art content developed is original and does not infringe on any existing copyrights
5. Create designs as high-resolution layered files which can be modified as needed, and reproduced on a variety of products
6. Maintain a calendar of projects to ensure all deadlines are met
7. Stay up-to-date with Market Trends
8. Quarterly Market Trend research
• Minimum 4-5 years of design experience
• Experience with gift, stationery or home décor industry preferred
• Strong understanding of design, color, composition and market trends
Please include a PDF of your portfolio or link to your portfolio.