Why Team Cherry Valley Hotel?
The Cherry Valley Hotel isn't just a place of employment, it's a place for growth. Our team is strong, supportive, and energetic. We show up, have fun, work hard, and reach our goals, together. Begin your career today and open the door to future possibilities!
- Referral bonuses up to $1,500
- Discounts on hotel stays and more
- Flexible schedules (hiring manager can add specific hours here if applicable)
- Generous paid time off for full-time associates
- Health Insurance for full-time associates and more!
Success in this position starts with:
- Having a true desire to the belief that amazing service and hospitality can make a difference in someone’s day
- Have experience in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- A quick and adaptable learner with collaborative communication skills
- Work with a dedicated team of F&B professionals to create memorable one of kind experiences for our guests
Our Mission: Widewaters Hotels is an award-winning, innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience, and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our Values: Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
The Banquet Event Server is responsible for providing consistent excellent service to guests/clients of the banquet facilities and efficient delivery of food and beverages to guests in a professional, hospitable manner to enhance the guest experience. This employee will be required to set up and breakdown banquet events. The Banquet Server is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing
- Maintain a complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items and answer questions on menu/alcoholic selections to guests.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the banquet event order, times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Ensure presentation of food and beverage is presented to guest per Hotel standard.
- Follow your property’s approved alcohol awareness training program at all times to ensure that alcohol is not over-served to a guest.
- Perform pre and post shift side work, set-up, etc.
- Clear table promptly. Clears unnecessary items off the table to include: dirty dishes, silverware, and glassware; brings to kitchen for cleaning.
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up with guest to ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to kitchen staff.
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, length of wait, re-cooking orders, and product availability.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the day
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc