Jacksonville, OR, United States
Supported Living Staff DIRECT CARE WORKER - $700 SIGN ON BONUS Pathfinder, Inc. has a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy for all employees. A c. . .
Murfreesboro Medical Clinic
Murfreesboro, TN, United States
Policy Name Triage and Prior Auth/Precert Nurse Coordinator for Biologics and Medications Department Allergy Effective Date Last Revision Policy Owner. . .
Pasadena, CA, United States
CPA Tax Director - Entertainment Industry Business Management Firm Well established, highly profitable local CPA Business Management firm located in . . .
St Louis, MO, United States
Tier 2 Help Desk/Network Engineer SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 35 years. We are seeking ta. . .
Santa Ana, CA, United States
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORAt HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more th. . .
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
🌎 English English English (United Kingdom) Français (France) Italiano Norsk Suomi Svenska Español Português (Brasil) Nederlands Français 日本. . .
Advocate Aurora Health
Burlington, WI, United States
Major Responsibilities:Competently operates magnetic resonance (MR) equipment used to perform basic and intermediate diagnostic procedures. Procedures. . .
Valentine, NE, USA
Ag Implement SalesWe are currently looking for an experienced Ag Implement Sales Representative in North Central Nebraska to join a well-recognized de. . .
Cedar Valley, UT, USA
Job Description: This position is responsible for screening, testing, evaluating, diagnosing and treatment of injuries, diseases, and disabilities usi. . .
Wellington Management Company Llp
Boston, MA, USA
WELLINGTON MANAGEMENTWellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital. . .
Job Type: Full Time
DIRECT CARE WORKER - $700 SIGN ON BONUS
Pathfinder, Inc. has a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy for all employees. A candidate selected for a position may seek exemption from this policy for medical or religious reasons with a request for exemption form. The complete policy, exemption form, and any further information can be requested from Human Resources or the hiring manager.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provides instructional training to the Pathfinder, Inc. residents. Assists residents in acquiring necessary daily living skills and survival skills for independent living. Collects data and monitors training programs. Supervises and assists residents in completing day-to-day routine tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages and supervises residents' active treatment program in accordance with their individual program plans, and demonstrates the skills and techniques necessary to implement individual program plans.
2. Follows prescribed activities to meet individual objectives. Provides services which have been developed in an individual program plan.
3. Initiates learning skills programs, i.e., reading, money management, cooking, grooming, dress, hygiene.
4. Is responsible for the completion of appropriate forms and reports including recording progress notes.
5. Provides care and instruction for all residents in the facility in all areas of daily living including home management skills, cooking, cleaning and socialization skills, utilizing behavioral management techniques.
6. Assists in maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the residents.
7. Provides a variety of choices in community inclusion activities for residents of the facility.
8. Monitors/reminds residents when it is necessary to take and refill medications.
9. Manages residents in appropriate behaviors in a professional manner and demonstrates the necessary skills and techniques to intervene effectively.
10. Encourages healthy work attitudes and behaviors in residents who work.
11. Attends meetings and training sessions as directed.
12. Communicates verbal and written information regarding resident behavior, needs, medication, and other issues to incoming staff at shift change for program continuity.
13. Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED;
One (1) Year of relevant, supervised work experience with public health, human services or other community service agency; OR
Two (2) years’ verifiable successful experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Must be able to provide proof of car insurance and car registration
Must be able to provide proof of education
Must be able to provide valid driver's license
This position is currently accepting applications.