Bartending for A Divine Event, a full-service catering company specializing in weddings and special events. This is part-time, flexible schedule, weekends (Friday/Saturday/Sunday).
What will you be doing?
Event set-up and Bartending service, working with the rest of the Event Team to execute weddings and special events. Come work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment performing set-up, bartending service and break down of private events. Hourly pay is based on experience, with potential for growth. Set-up and break-down of indoor and outdoor bar stations. We promote an upbeat, positive work environment, centered on team work. Visit magicweddingvenues.com to see our beautiful venues!
A Divine Event Beverage Service
- Full Service & Beer/Wine Bar Packages
- Custom Signatures Drinks
- Mimosa Bars & Bloody Mary Bars
- Bourbon Bars
- Beer Garden Flights
- Mocktails + Non-alcoholic Beverage Service
Required Skills & Abilities
- Prior Bartending experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Must be available Saturdays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift, carry, and stand with a minimum of 30 lbs
- Set-up and serve indoors and outdoors
Desired Skills & Certifications
- Hospitality or restaurant bartending experience
- Event or trade show industry experience
- TIPS certification or ServSafe Alcohol certification
- Bartending courses/training
Locations Hiring Bartenders
- Primrose Cottage - 674 Mimosa Blvd., Roswell GA 30075
- Cloverleaf Farm - 536 Wolfskin Road, Arnoldsville, GA 30619
- Vinewood Stables - 1324 Roscoe Road, Newnan, GA 30263
Covid-19 Employee Safety
A Divine Event is committed to the health and wellness of our clients, guests, and staff, as well as to the quality of our safety standards. Over the past 30+ years, our company has achieved excellent results in all of our health department inspections regarding food, safety and service standards. Our culinary managers and event managers are all ServSafe certified, an accredited program on sanitation knowledge. Additional safety and sanitation measures are in place, designed to prevent the transmission of bacteria or viruses. Our event team follows a strict infections control glove policy. In addition to utilizing our beautiful outdoor spaces, we are mindful of designing events that allow distancing. Employees are required to wear face coverings at all times. Guests are required to have face coverings. Visit our website for more details.
About A Divine Event
A Divine Event is an award-winning full-service catering, event design, and décor company. We are the exclusive caterer and liquor licensing for the Magic Moments Venues: Flint Hill and The Atrium in Norcross, Little Gardens in Lawrenceville, Primrose Cottage in Roswell, Cloverleaf Farm in Athens and Vinewood Stables in Newnan. For more information, please visit: www.magicweddingvenues.com
What Part will you play?
The Event Team plays a vital role in the success of an event from beginning to end. Our Event Staff is crucial to ensuring our guests receive a perfectly Divine Event. The attention to details and drive for excellence that they possess is what sets us apart from our competition. Much of our feedback from our clients reflects the graciousness and professionalism of our staff. We pride ourselves on having dedicated team members who will maintain our company philosophy and help us to continue to lead the industry in all aspects of Special Events.
What do we require from you?
- Passion for executing “Divine” events
- Energetic self-starter with attention to detail
- Team-player with a positive attitude
- Effective and professional communication in English required
- Ability to lift and move an minimum of 30 pounds
- Reliable Transportation
- Must be available Saturdays.
Why A Divine Event?
- A Divine Event strives to surprise and delight our clients beyond their expectations by delivering innovative, quality products and service at a great value.
- The company’s success is due to hiring bright, talented people who work well together as a team. Every event that takes place involves teamwork and every person is expected to do his or her job well. With the support we give each other and the excitement and enthusiasm we generate together, excellence never seems far from our collective reach. We are a company in pursuit of constant and never-ending improvement.
- Recognized as a leaders and teachers within the special event and catering community, having garnered many recognitions and awards throughout our 30 years in the special event industry.