H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
The Communications Specialist is a professional position that reports to the Director of Corporate Communications. The position may work virtually or at the company’s world headquarters in St. Paul, MN.
The Communications Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day writing, publishing, and distribution of content in H.B. Fuller’s internal and external, face-to-face, digital and print communications channels. This position works under direction from the Corporate Communications and Global Digital Marketing managers to design, develop, publish and maintain content to ensure consistent communications standards are maintained and key messages are aligned with company goals.
50% Support Digital Marketing Content Development and Publishing
- Responsible for day-to-day publishing and maintenance of content on hbfuller.com and social media (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Create monthly social media marketing content calendars and coordinate content development from Marketing and Functional Support groups.
- Write blog and social media posts, as assigned.
- Create and facilitate new web pages through the content management system (CMS), including site navigation and layout of content. Facilitates approval and publishing process for design and content updates.
- Stay current with industry trends in web-based/digital media technologies.
50% Support Internal Communications Content Development and Distribution
- Write, edit and distribute employee communications through print and digital channels, ensuring messaging consistency, alignment with global key messages and proper use of AP Style.
- Support corporate events.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support internal communications projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent
- 1-3 years professional experience in a corporate setting
- Native English language fluency
- Strong writing/editing skills with superior knowledge of AP Style and experience editing and proofreading content
- Thorough knowledge of current digital marketing trends, strategies and techniques, including social media marketing
- Experience managing digital content using a CMS
- Experience with web analytics, SEO and search engine marketing (SEM) tactics
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and energetic style
- Sitecore content publishing experience
- Chinese, Spanish, German or Portuguese language proficiency
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
This position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.