Betterment’s B2B business lines, Betterment for Business (B4B) and Betterment for Advisors (B4A), aim to deliver disruptive finance technology solutions to businesses in the same manner we have to consumers since 2010. To help scale these initiatives, we’re seeking a B2B marketer to join the team.
The Senior Marketing Associate, B4A will design and aid in the execution of growth strategies for Betterment’s Advisor business line. This individual will execute a comprehensive lead gen marketing strategy across email, content, digital lead gen advertising, and event channels. As a Senior Marketing Associate for B4A, you will aid in the creation of templated collateral and materials used by the sales organization.
A Day in the Life:
- Implement lead generation/nurture and CRM efforts across multiple target audiences and lifecycle stages
- Partner with sales stakeholders in crafting sales collateral and materials
- Facilitate strategy execution for key channels including webinars, conferences & events
- Execute advertising campaigns and analyze performance metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally and resourcefully to get things done across product, sales, engineering and corporate brand and PR groups
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience with B2B or SaaS marketing, including MQL and SQL
- Experience using with marketing and CRM tech for lead generation and nurturing
- Experience creating sales enablement materials and templates
- Proficient in digital media buying and performance reporting
- Familiarity with Registered Investment Advisors or financial services technology a plus
What Being at Betterment Means for You:
Joining Betterment means joining a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your health and well-being, and being on a journey of non-stop growth and evolution.
- You’ll join a Community:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, and celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, and regular knowledge sharing.
- You’ll stay Happy and Healthy:
- Regardless of where you are, we will ensure you're well set up and cared for, through gym reimbursements, a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, and a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- You’ll have unlimited paid personal and vacation days, and a team that cares about your whole life, not just what you’re working on.
- You’ll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills and abilities through Betterment University courses and additional spending for outside learning.
- Contribute to our knowledge and transparent workspace through mentoring and career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, show & tells and BetterDev.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $22 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 500,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.