Smile... It’s a small action that makes a big difference!
We have a mission to teach kids how to swim and be safer, in and around the water, while making their experience GOLDEN! We desire to maintain a "get it" mentality, a "want it" attitude and the capacity to learn and grow professionally and personally. That is why we smile!
Goldfish Swim School Core Values:
- We go above and beyond with every detail to create a GOLDEN EXPERIENCE!
- We believe in nurturing a culture that provides WOW! CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- We do the right things, make the right decisions and treat people with INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, and TRUST.
- We meet and exceed expectations, so you see EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS.
- We make a big deal about life’s accomplishments by remembering to CELEBRATE!
Our team is growing, and we are looking for team players who are enthusiastic, have a can-do perspective, and enjoy working with kids. We provide paid on the job training, flexible scheduling, a rewarding work environment, and a one-of-a-kind culture that will make you smile too!
- Paid training
- Leadership roles
- Flexible hours
- Great pay
- Valuable work experience and advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate
- Increased social opportunities
- Future references/referrals
- Free swim lessons to your immediate family (after 90 days employment)
- Fun staff outings such as Mad River Mountain, Clipper’s games, and more!
- Hard work is rewarded with Snack Shack bonuses, gift cards and other fun perks!
- Ability to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
Job Title: Lifeguard
Summary: Under general supervision, ensures the safety of patrons of Goldfish Swim School by preventing and responding to emergencies. Wears the required Goldfish Swim School uniform while on duty.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of an accident or emergency.
- Communicates the rules of the facility to patrons fairly and consistently.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Ensures that medical services (EMS or other) are contacted by appropriate means when necessary to respond to an emergency.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Maintains a clean and safe facility as directed/assigned.
- Fulfills other duties or responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Education/Experience: Current High School Student or Graduate
Certifications: Must obtain/maintain current Lifeguard, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications. If you are not Lifeguard certified, we offer Lifeguard classes!